The dawn of a new day

Lily's POV~

     I awake with a pounding headache, I'm standing in front of two big red doors. And I am sure that I can hear fighting behind them. After a few minutes of contemplating I finally decide to go through the doors. As I open the doors I see five figures, looking about to be my age all running around and what looks to be fighting? As I'm deep in thought I turn to see that the one in the red has asked my a question, "hey who are you?" But then he got into a fighting stance. I was confused to look down and see that I was in some sort of all black suit. This must have got him on alert because before I knew it I was being attacked by all five of them. I knew I could take them down so one by one they where all defeated. After a few minutes of them being on the floor they finally woke and the on in blue asked, "who is he," before I knew what I was doing I took of my mask and answered with, "she, it's she" at that moment they all looked shocked except for the one in the burgundy suit.

Cole's POV~

     I was up in my room when I heard some very violent sounds coming from the front of the monastery. I was a bit confused so I decided to check it out. I began to walk down the stairs when all of the sudden to noises stopped I was now a bit concerned so I began to walk faster as I opened up the big doors toward the training course, I couldn't believe what was right in front of me, "Lily?" I questioned as the short dark haired girl turned towards me, "Cole is it really you," she began as she ran directly into my arms. At that moment I burst into tears. Then I heard a cough from Kai signalling for me to explain, "everyone this is my baby sister, lily." That definitely earned many shocked looks toward us. At that moment Sensei Wu walked out.