Chapter 1

Mer. P.O.V

I couldn't believe it we were finally moving back to America. I missed my friends, Hiccup most of all. I wonder if he's the same, I hope the big 8 will still like me? I was going crazy, so many thoughts were running through my mind as I got on the plane. When I got on the plane I slept and eat and slept again. I decided to draw the first thing that popped into my mind, of course it was Hiccup. I spent the whole plane ride drawing a picture of hiccup. It was easy I just copied the picture he had sent me. The picture that reminded me of my friends. Finaly we arrived at the airport, and the first thing I saw was Hiccup.

Hic. P.O.V.

I had waited six ears but finally Merida would be back. The big 8 and I were meeting her at the airport, I was so excited. In the car we were debating whether her hair was still curly, I knew it was it had to be. In all the pictures she sent us she looked miserable with her hair tied up in elegant hair do. Finaly her and her family walked over to us. She looked beautiful with her curly hair loose and everywhere. Ran up and hugged her. The rest of the group knew Merida and I had a special bond so they let us hug. As the hug ended I saw the flash f a camera and heard Punzie say "I am so fangirling about this on Wattpad, your ship name shall be Mericcup." With that Merida and I blushed and she said. "Well I see Punzie hasn't changed much, except for the fact that 5 feet of her hair is gone." "You owe that to Flynn, he cut it." Said Punzie fiddling with her short hair. "It was on accident." Flynn squeaked guilty.