trying to sleep

Hpov

  When I got home I searched my pockets for my phone but instead I found an inspiring picture of me. I discontinue how it got there but it was wonderful and I will definitely keep it. After searching the drawing for an name I found somethin written on the corner, it said.

     Dear Hiccup,
  I missed you so much. I hope you missed me just as much. It was horrible only having pictures of you. 

       Your forever best friend,
                                      Merida

  After finding this I quickly sat down at my desk and drew a picture of Merida, at probably midnight I finished. I had hand drawn every curly strand of red hair until it looked beautiful, just like the girl it was based off. In the corner I wrote

        Dear Merida, 
  I have missed you so very much. Life without you is dull, boring, and no fun. I have waited from you all six years, and I would wait a thousand more.

              Your forever friend,
                                      Hiccup
   I think I cried writing that and every sentance was true. I don't think I'll be Able to sleep tonight I'll be thinking about merida to much.

       Mpov

  I spent the whole night thinking about the drawing I secret drawing I had given to Hiccup along with the note. I hope he didn't think of me as a stalker now, I just knew if I said that out loud the others would ruin it and Ana and Punzie would be fangirling all night. I also thought about the question Ana asked. Would it be wrong if I  liked Hiccup? Oh no I think I might like Hiccup. I've never liked anyone, but Hiccup is so understanding and has the only one how could calm me down.

                        AN
   Hi how was this chapter, I'm open to constructive criticism, but remember no swearing and don't get to harsh. Time for question two. If you had to pick between Jelsa, Mericcup, hiccelsa, hiccastrid, Jarida, Jackunzle, or eugunzle who would you choose?