You? Me? Or Us...

A/n: This will be the last chapter. And Kongpob's true Arthit will be back in it.. 😁😁

Bright is stepping in... So yeah you can guess.. 🤣🤣

Kongpob watched the waves crash against his feet, slipping away sands from underneath. Kong kept following the path of the wave... Back and forth. The strong winds flapping his white shirt and tossing his hairs. He kept gazing at the roaring waves.

It wasn't very hot or stucky that day. The weather was fine... With few looming black clouds over. Calling of a preceding storm.

They had just reached over the beautiful palm tree laden beach resort, half an hour back. After a two hour long journey, with Arthit behind the wheel. They booked a Transit Van, no one wanted to travel separate.

The resort was traditionally built and the ambience was really soothing. Lucky for them it wasn't tourist season. So the prices were cheap and the resort was almost empty.

The others were settling their luggages in their rooms. And Arthit was settling Kong's. Arthit had all but pushed Kong away to explore the beach. And like everything these days, Arthit was taking care of the matters. Kong felt like he found himself a second father. And his own father was extremely happy about it.

Arthit had made it his life's mission to be there for Kong. He even handed over his apartment and settled with Kong in his dorm. And slept over Kong's  couch to only wake up groaning every morning, with a stiff neck.

Kongpob was sure, Arthit will sleep with him on his bed if Kong asked. But Kong can't do that. Arthit has become some kind of wish granting machine. He did everything Kong asked him to do. He was like a walking soulless being. And it was hurting Kong.

So Kong went and got Arthit a make shift bed. To settle properly after his tiring day. Arthit was on constant video conferences and Kong was impressed with his hold on the accent. Arthit was also running back and forth for Kongpob's sessions and dropping him for his classes.

Merilyn was an Angel, Kong never met someone like her. She tagged along with Kong and Arthit any time she got. Making sure Kong was entertained. And Kong would find himself laughing with their constant trivial bantering. Kong knew why Arthit respected her so much. She was selfless and jolly. She became a part of their group, without much effort. Her company was loved and welcomed. And no one asked whatever went between the three of them.

Kongpob was fighting his demons with all of his gathered will. He wanted to be himself again. Not for him but for Arthit. He wanted to be worth. And mend all those mistakes.

Kong knew what he wanted. Arthit. Nothing more, nothing less. And that was going to be an impossibly tough job. So Kongpob didn't have time for being the sorry self Tory left him to be. He had more to do and earn. Kongpob wasn't called a persistent, pain in the neck, trouble of a junior by his favourite senior for nothing.

Because, what hurt Kong more from the past weeks, was the sight of the only person he ever loved. Arthit smiled, Arthit talked, Arthit even scolded or snapped. But Arthit wasn't Arthit anymore. He was just a walking shell. It was painful to experience.

Kong jolted when he felt arms drapping around him. His heart skipped beats. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself.

"Did I scare you?"

"Yes... Yes you did. P'Arthit." Kong gasped, dropping his head back over Arthit's shoulder.

"Sorry."

Kong indulged Arthit's warmth, inhaling his musky, chocolaty cologne he started using while in the States. Letting the sea breeze, caress them. Their beach trunks and white shirt, flapping.