Our little world.

A/n: From the ACTIONS Universe...

TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of self abuse... And fluff.

Kongpob checked the time. It was three in the afternoon. There's still time left for Arthit to return from the amusement park.

He had to force Arthit to go with Aaron. Kongpob was having a nagging feeling. And he didn't like it. The way Aaron looked at him the other day, rubbed Kong in a really wrong way. And he didn't blame Aaron. Anyone could see that he was head over heels for their Head Hazer. And it's really painful to watch someone you love, be with someone else. Kong knew the feeling first hand.

Kong sighed, playing with his fried noodles. He completed all his educational works. There wasn't any laundry. Thanks to his boyfriend. Kong smiled at the thought.

Kongpob was comfortable with Arthit. Kong trusted him. From way back. And now that they had a name for their relationship. Those feelings escalated to ten folds.

Yes... He used to walk away from Arthit's approaches. But in his defence Arthit was a power abusing dictator. Still is.

Also, that doesn't mean that Kong didn't notice the man. Kong's first reaction when he saw Arthit, was one word. Handsome.

Kongpob's phone pinged with an upcoming notification. Breaking his reverie. Kong took his cellphone and clicked open the notification. His smile fading. Arthit had tagged him in a post.

Photographs from the amusement park. Arthit and Aaron together goofing around. Arthit was in a washed denim with black round neck and a front open navy checkered shirt over. And sneakers.

His hairs were parted from the side, falling soft. And Kong's reason of heart seizure... Arthit's piercings... Making him look ogle worthy.

All of that.. but yet, Kong felt a painful tug in his heart. With the pictures. Aaron was sticking with Arthit in every one of them. Their cheeks plastered. Arthit smiling with his dimples. They looked happy.

It was Kongpob's decision to send a reluctant, fuming Arthit. But that didn't stop Kong from pondering on the 'what ifs.'

Aaron and Arthit's habits were almost same. They liked spicy food. They were outgoing and hilarious. They knew each other from way back.

Whereas, Kong was a private person. He loved bland food. And was a fool to not know his own feelings.

Kong's insecurities were taking him. He wanted to call Arthit back. But that would be bratty. He was the one who sent Arthit, in the first place. But he felt restless, nonetheless.

Kongpob caressed over the screen where Arthit's smiling face was displayed. He trusts Arthit. So, he will wait.

Kong put his cellphone down. Continuing to eat his food. Which tasted like nothing. His left hand clenching involuntarily. Thankfully the ointment Phana provided was really strong. And his wounds were healing. He didn't bleed. But the pain soothed his other feelings.

Any regret, any sadness, any downer Kongpob was feeling. Was now layered with anger. It's been a whole day. And he got one text. One. Stating 'don't wait up Baby'. And that was five hours ago. It was nine in the evening now.

Kongpob ate a little. He wasn't feeling like eating anything. But he had to. He thought of calling that jerk few times. Ending up shying away. What exactly would he say to Arthit?

Hey P'Arthit... I am feeling like a heart broken teenager, sitting under rain. Wanting to hit you, for making me feel like a damsel in distress. And really jealous that you are playing house with Aaron again. And also feeling left behind, because, you ignored me whole day. No thanks to myself.