the next morning

pee got a text from diarrhea she went and looked at it the text said "hey want to go get ICECREAM"pee then wrote back "ok lobster" pee got up out of bed and went to her closet to get dressed in her new fresh kicks 😎she then went out side to get her bike she grabbed her bike and rode down the street she then arrived at the shop and saw diarrhea waiting for her she suddenly shit her pants without realizing but we will get the that later she went up to diarrhea and said "hi poopy face" diarrhea replies with "hi shit head" they then went inside to go order diarrhea went first and ordered period blood ice cream with a sprinkle of tampons pee then ordered booby ice cream topped with coochie and penis sprinkles they got their ice creams and went outside to eat they sat down and started to eat pee told diarrhea "this is my favorite ice cream" diarrhea stopped eating for a second and said "yeah I ordered my favorite to"they finished eating while talking about why it's their favorite ice cream the sun was already setting cause they are slow eaters so diarrhea and pee went home when pee was in her bike she realized she shit her pants so she started to ride home very fast and she quickly changed and cried herself to sleep cause she shits her pants every single day.