Meeting Eachother

Abby's POV
Me, Keelin, Pamela, & Aliyah went to the Disney store at the nearest mall because we wanted to decorate our house with Disney stuffed animals and stuff because we're not childish at all.
"Hey, Aliyah look at this!" I shouted. I was holding a character that was a cat. Instead of aliyah all three of them came over.
"Oh my gosh, you would totally get that" Keelin said.
"Yes, I will buy it right now!" I replied 'matter-of-factly'.
Suddenly 5 boys came in with really loud voices. A tall blonde with strait hair, tall curly haired guy, shorter younger looking guy, and two brown haired guys. The tall curly haired one went to the place I got the cat I was holding and grabbed a cat. Then he went in line behind me. I gave him a warm smile.
"Can I have the next in line please?" The cashier lady said.
He smiled back at me. "Blake English" he held out his hand.
"Abby Joy Bautista" I shook his hand.
"Um, next in line?" The cashier said a little bit more tough this time.
"Oh, sorry.." I said more embarrassed than ever. My face turned red, I could just feel it. Behind me I hear that Blake English chuckle.
"$13.80" the cashier said, and I paid her, paying attention this time.

Pamela's POV
"I saw Abby shake this tall guys hand" I said to Keelin and Aliyah
"WhAT" they yelled. Abby looked over to us and so did that guy who shook her hand. Suddenly, this guy went to Keelin.
"Uh, you okay" the guy said. Keelin rolled her eyes but looked at us.
"Yes I'm fine thank you" Keelin replied really calmly. "Um" she looked at his face and she stopped. "K-Keelin Saunders-s" she stuttered.
"T.C. Carter is my name, uh yeah" he said weirdly.
"Wow these boys that came in are pretty weird, huh Aliyah" I looked to my right, and she wasn't there. She was talking to this boy. Wow. Wonder who will be my Prince Charming.. Ugh. I was looking at Buzz Light Year or whatever. Aliyah was waving for me to come to her and that boy. I looked at her and then the boy looked at me too. I pretended to look down, I fumbled for my phone in my black purse so it would seem like someone was calling me. I found my phone and held it to my ear pretending to have a "very important phone call" and then I bumped into the guy with brown or black hair. Ugh great. His hair was up a little and some was against his face. I looked at my phone and pretended to hang up. Great.