Panda Express & Spills

Blake's POV
I held Abby's hand tight. I looked over to her. "What do you want? It's all on me" I smiled.
"Blake no! I'll pay, let's go to Panda Express c'mon!" She pulled me towards the Panda Express line. "Oh wow the lines pretty long, you wanna go to Johnny Rockets instead?"
"Sure! Anything you want" I replied. "AWW you.." She said while blushing. We started walking but someone tripped on Abby. And their tray fell on her. "What's your problem?!" I basically yelled.
"No Blake it's okay" she stood up. "Let's get napkins?" She rushed me to the place you get your utensils and straws and stuff. She grabbed a hole bunch of napkins.
Abbys POV
I grabbed a hand full of napkins. I grabbed one and took off all the Orange chicken on me and the rice.
"Since that happened, I'll buy you new clothes so you can be comfy" Blake said.
"Blake! No! You don't have to!" I was so comfortable in these clothes and I didn't want to make him buy me anything. We literally met today.
When I got most off all the stuff off my clothes, Blake took my hand and he took me straight to XXI aka forever 21.
"Blake.." I said "I'll just buy myself new clothes!" I looked at him and smiled.
Instead of me taking his hand he grabbed my hand and dragged me to XXI making me giggle.
He first off took me to the men's section though.
"Let's get cool matching stuff, but not too cheesy man that's not cool" He said smiling.
I looked in his eyes and got lost in them. I smiled and just stared in his eyes.
Pamela's POV
"Nacho cheese!" Jayk says. I giggle at his stupid joke, huh, he's pretty.. um.. cute if you may. I shouldn't be liking him.... This is just, wrong.

"You're cute" I say. "Uh spa-so so sorryyyyyy um I just" i panic WHAT DO I DO?!
"Hey" Drew says "Pamela, right?" I look at my shirt and pretend to rub a stain off. "Heh right" I say in a bubbly giggly tone. I look up to look for Abby. And her loved one. "Soo.. you single?" He says. No, they both say. At the same time. "Sure" I say. "Excuse me" I go to the restroom and show the sign for bathroom. Two finger pointing to the restroom. Keelin and Aliyah come in. "Where is Abby? You got to keep the eye on the youngin!" I say.

"She's probably with Blake okay?" Keelin says. "TC and i were just-"

"NON OF THIS TC AND KEELIN OK WHERE IS ABBY SHE BARELY MET THAT MAN AND THEY ARE SHOPPING TOGETHER WHERE ARE THEY" I say primly.

"I was enjoying my orange chicken" Aliyah said. "Just call her"

I typed her number in and pressed "CALL" ring ring ring. Pick up Abby.

Abbys POV

"Hello?" I answer. "What's up Pam?"

"WHERE ARE YOU" She yells.

"Forever 21-" I got cut off.

"WITH WHO?" My ear drums will pop if Pam will not stop screaming.

"Blake-"

"Well.. Come back after you're done okay?" She seems tired.

"Okay Pamel-" She hung up.

"C'mon Blake" I say. "Let's go pay now"

I grabbed a shirt for everyone, really. Pamela, Aliyah, Keelin, and Me too. I just hope they're not mad. I just hope. Please.