Let's Take a Trip!

Keelin's POV
When I looked at T.C.'s face, it was like looking at an angel. After we said our names we looked at the new stocked Disney stuff and talked about ourselves.
"Well I'm in a band with 4 other idiots" He said and laughed a bit. "We moved here a few weeks ago since two of our band mates lived here, Vegas is nice!" I smiled I had a plan.
"Uh, you want me to show you around? Me and my friends were just looking for stuff for our house. We moved into a house together for senior year" I was hoping he'll say yes. I looked deep into his eyes and smiled, he's so handsome ugh.
"Sure! Should our friends meet first? I mean we should all go together so we meet each other more and y-yeah" He said. I'm pretty sure he's shy. I looked over to Abby who was talking to a guy blushing. They have the same cat thing from the store.
"Oh the girl right there holding that cat thing talking to the guy holding a cat-" He cut me off
"The guy is my friend.. I guess they met already!" We both laughed. I inched back a bit and fell over, making T.C. fall over with me. I flipped on top of him and suddenly we were lying on the floor. Something touched my lips. I think it was his lips. My face was warm I think like 101° already. His face was bright red.
"S-sorry" I exclaimed. "I-I didn't mean to do anything, um are you okay? Do you need an ice pack?" Questions were flying out of my mouth, but the questions stayed in my mouth because T.C. kissed me again!
"It's fine I liked it" He said. I got off of him and tried to pull him up. I failed but I noticed 3 familiar faces and 4 unfamiliar faces looking at us. I closed my eyes tight. "Uh..." I said with my eyes still closed shut.

Aliyah's POV
"Keelin Keelin Keelin" Pamela said. "Want to show us your little friend here?" I raised a brow and Abby and the guy next to her were just laughing.
"It was an accident! I fell over him and then we accidentally kissed and-" Keelin was basically yelling.
"Uh Keelin, we saw like half of it. We rushed over once we heard you fall" I smiled at her "I see you got your guys' Love on Lock" I winked at them both. Devin laughed and looked at me. I looked at him and I guess I showed a smile that went from ear to ear.
"You listen to our music?" The guy with brown hair asked. "That's one of our singles" he seemed so interested that he saw someone who listened to their music.
"Well Devin showed me your music. He said you guys are in a band. And I like your music" I blushed and looked down to my feet. "I kinda already downloaded your music."
Abby went to Devin and held out her hand "Can we introduce each other first?" She looked at the boys who she didn't know, including Devin who looked at her clueless. "Let's have lunch" then she went back to her guy she shook hands with and I guess they were flirting with each other. Are me and Devin flirting? NO WAY I DONT KNOW HOW TO FLIRT!
"It's 1:40 I think" I said to stop thinking about flirting. "Wow we have been shopping for 2 hours let's eat!" Devin looked at me and smiled. He held out his hand.
"Shall we?" He looked at his hand, then back at me.
"We shall" I smiled and took his hand. The guy who was near Abby took her hand and looked at the other guys. Keelin and the guy have been holding hands since I said the time. Pamela seems confused but she isn't mad.
"Let's go?" Abby said in a cheery voice. "The food court is upstairs"
We all walked out the store. I bet their management is so happy we're finally going out. Well, it's time to meet new people and learn new names.