Hooded Savior

Hooded Savior- Narrative

In Hargeon, a beautiful Port town, a hooded person stalked down the cobblestone paths that weaved throughout the town. The mysterious hooded person quickly ducked into a restaurant to escape the staring eyes of the Hargeon civilians.

"Ahh, my missions have been dragging for too long! Good thing this is the last." The figure slumped down on the barstool. The hooded person easily attracted the men and women of the restaurant because of the strange attire on the body of the mysterious person. "I'll have your juiciest steak and a pint of beer, it has been a long day!" His booming voice was coarse and husky it gathered the curiosity of many women in the bar.

"Right away sir." The bartender nervously gasped, and he started filling a jug full of frothy beer. "Fario, get the sir some steak." The lanky waiter scurried into the kitchen and yelled for some food. "It'll be right out sir." The bartender nervously glanced at the mysterious hood man. He was rather thin and small to be a guy, but his deep voice begged to differ. "My name is Marcus, Marcus Toller." Marcus started fiddling around with the alcohol. " Are you here to help me?" Marcus was cautiously looking around obviously feeling threatened by the "customers" in his restaurant. The figure faintly nodded.

Before the mysterious man could even start drinking his beer a large hairy hand landed firmly on his shoulder. "Ohh, so the old geezer went to a guild? Where you from midget?" his breath was heavy with cigar smoke and booze.

"I'm from Magnolia. Got a problem dumbass?"

"Ohh, so we have a Fairy Tail Fly huh?" The hairy blond man was heavily ripped there were veins bulging out of his neck, "Hear that Cress? A Fly! This old geezer sure went for the big guns. Hah, Fairy Tail!" Cress was a tall dark haired man, he seemed to be the leader of the bandits in the restaurant.

"What's with that robe, fly? Trying to hid your tear? Such a weak Fairy, I think us thieves only deserve the best of Fairy tail. Someone like Mystogun or Laxus, not some kid? What can you do twerp." Cress grabbed from the hooded person's small pale hands.

"OHH, did I step on a mine there? How about this, I'll let you live if you let us join the S-class of Fairy Tail. You agree we belong there don't you?" Cress let out a booming laugh. The hooded man touched his covered face and removed a silver engraved mask.

"You made finding the group of thieves that have been terrorizing the town so much easier. Who knew I would just walk into their hideout?" The previous booming voice was replaced with a soothing alto. The dark figure shed his heavy cloak and under the layers of cloth stood a beautiful forest green haired woman.

"Oh you're a chick?" The hairy blond man exclaimed excited.

"Haha, you sure had me fooled, so Fairy Tail had such beautiful women. I would love to join." Cress snaked his hands around the girl's thin waist.

"Sure you can join." She stroked Cress' arm and smirked, " One condition you have to beat me." She whispered into the tall man's ear and swiftly in one motion punched him in the stomach. The rest of the thieves stood up in protest, and they started a activating their magic, but the mage only used her fists the entire time.

"Thank You!" Marcus cried from behind the bar," These no good thieves have been terrorizing the entire town and my restaurant for so long, thank you!" The Fairy Tail mage smiled brightly at the bartender and gathered her hair to a side of her head, revealing a faint green stamp of Fairy Tail.

"Raina! Good luck!" A black cat with wings popped out of the cloak that the mage had on previously. Marcus screamed quickly startled by the flying cat. The cat quickly shrieked because Marcus scared him, the two screamed in unison.

"Don't scare me cat!" Marcus gripped his heart," I'm getting old, I could've died!"

" I wasn't trying to!" The cat retorted back to the fallen bartender, and the cat helped him back to his feet.

"Lucky, what's wrong?" Raina looked panicked at the cat. Before the two noticed she had already pummeled half the bandits to death already.

"Nothing! Try not to tire yourself out Raina!" Lucky cautiously avoided flying spells that bounced off the bar walls. Lucky's ears fell slightly, " She has been on too many missions, right now her magic energy is depleted. She's really weak, but she can't refuse a person in need!" Marcus reluctantly patted the cat's head, and Lucky smiled at the old bartender.

"Don't even think about joining Fairy Tail when you're this weak!" Raina clapped her hands together and kicked Cress in the stomach.

"Raina!" Lucky quickly flew over to give Raina a hug. "yea! We can go home!"

"Yeah Lucky that was the last mission!" Raina patted the black cat's head. The chefs and the waiters and waitresses quickly filed out to join Marcus.

" Thank you so much." They bowed. Raina felt warm, she always felt nice when she was praised.

"I don't need you guys to pay me, since the mission I took was not from my guild. If you want to send money to someone send it to Blue Pegasus, I got the mission from them!"

"Please let us repay you! You helped the whole town and us! They have been bothering us for months!" Raina quickly picked up her robe that was lying flatly on the floor, however when the robe was lifted several large pies of gold and jewels were stuffed into large sacs of cloth.

" I have enough money, what I really want is to go back home to my friends!" Raina swiftly draped the money with her cloth and picked it back up to wrap around herself, to the restaurants surprise all the money disappeared.

"Why do you hide such a beautiful face?" Marcus questioned. Raina turned around just to show the restaurant a brilliant smile and waved.

"I just need to be known as Raina Raziel from Fairy Tail!" Raina waved goodbye to the crying employees. She smiled to herself, she was happy she could help someone again, but what she really needed was her friends, and Natsu.

Hello!This story is rather slow with the romance. (maybe a few chapters in before the main romantic plot between Raina and Natsu to start.) However I'm going to try my best to stick to the original story plot. I'm just injecting some of my OCs into the plot. I will try to avoid a Mary Sue, since some people tell me that my characters are TOO perfect. I'm going to try to let everyone who is originally in the Manga to stay in character, so I'm not going to give anyone a totally different personality. (however I will have to change Natsu and others for romantic plot purposes.) Please read and leave comments! Hopefully I'll finish this! - Skye