He Stayed Over (LGBTQ+ friendly)

At about 1:00am, our guests begin to trickle out. Most of them are staying within a few blocks, so they'll be stumbling home, not driving. Blue and I sit on the couch, our last guest, Garrett, sitting in the chair across from us. "You can crash here," I say. "It's no big deal. We have plenty of space."

"Thanks guys. I think I just had too many shots of tequila. Blue really knows how to peer pressure a guy." Garrett leans his head back on the chair, breathing in and out deeply.

"Oh, come on now. You know we were vibing," Blue remarks. He shoots a knowing glance my direction. I've known Blue was pansexual since we met, and to be honest, I'm 100% cool with it. Although, I don't think Garrett feels the same way.

"Can we get you anything before we head to bed? The guest room is all made up. First door on the right." I actually prefer when intoxicated friends stay over. It's much safer. "Let me get you some water before you go up."

I walk into the kitchen for a glass of water, and when I return, Garrett and Blue are sitting beside each other on the couch. Blue's hand is on Garrett's leg. "Oh. Am I interrupting?" I say flirtatiously, as I set the glass of water on the end table.

"Not at all," replies Garrett innocently. "We were waiting for you." Blue puts on his favorite song, "Song for Zula" by Phosphorescent. It plays softly in the background.

Earlier in the evening, I had noticed Garrett and Blue dancing together. It was more intimate that two friends dancing, but I wasn't sure how to interpret their body language. Now, it all made sense.

Blue pats the space next to him, beckoning me to sit with them. I oblige. After all, Garrett is drop dead gorgeous, and has the sweetest southern accent. His eyes are a bright greenish grey and draw you in. His lips -- pink bubblegum. Don't even get me started on his curly black mop of hair. How can anyone make wet hair look good?

I sit beside Blue, and he places his free hand on my leg. He looks deep into my eyes, leans in, and kisses me sensually on the mouth. My lips part to accept his tongue, and he dips it into my mouth, brushing my tongue with his. I let out a deep sigh that I've been holding in. I guess I am nervous.

He breaks our kiss and leans the opposite direction. Garrett hesitates a moment before leaning in to Blue. When their lips touch, a shock of adrenaline rouses me. That was hot. Garrett and Blue kiss each other tenderly; Blue holds Garrett's clean shaven chin with his thumb and index finger. Their lips and tongue are dancing. I rub Blue's leg while their lips are locked, assuring him that I'm comfortable with what I'm seeing. In the midst of their kiss, I see Garrett's eyes open slightly, and we make eye contact. Sensing a change, Blue breaks the kiss and asks Garrett "do you want to kiss her?"

Garrett and I lock eyes. His perfect teeth are visible behind his parted lips. I lean over Blue, crossing the threshold. Garrett leans into me, and our lips touch. His soft, luscious lips open and I focus on his top lip while he latches onto my bottom. He smells of sandalwood and sea salt. It's intoxicating.

I feel Blue's eyes on us as he watches his lover and his friend enjoying each other. Blue tugs at the hem of my top and I break free from Garrett's kiss long enough to allow Blue to remove my shirt. Blue tugs at Garrett's sweatshirt and does the same. I unbutton Blue's favorite pink shirt with palm trees, and he shimmies it off his shoulders. The men before me are perfect. I begin to feel a warmth developing in my core.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." I take one of Blue's hands in mine and Garrett's hand in the other, and I lead them to the main bedroom that overlooks the ocean. The water is not visible at this time of night, but the crashing waves can be heard below.

Blue is admiring Garrett's physique. Strong arms, broad shoulders, sculpted abs, and that perfect "v" that leads below his jeans. He runs his hands over Garrett and I watch, admiring both of them. Garrett timidly places his hands on Blue's waist and Blue looks back at me for approval. I nod, heat filling my eyes, and they begin to make out. I mean, really make out. Their faces are a blur of lips, tongues and shaggy hair. After a few moments, I push myself off the bed and approach them. Taking their hands, I lead them onto our king sized bed.