Crash into Me

Blue and I say our goodbyes to Garrett and watch him drive away. His cologne lingers in the air as Blue and I embrace in the foyer.

"What a way to start the day," he remarks, humor in his voice. His chest fills and empties slowly as his breathing steadies. My arms are wrapped around his waist, and I can hear his heart beating regularly inside his chest.

I agree, but don't think words are necessary. I take a deep breath and sigh an "mmhmm" into his neck, planting a warm kiss just beneath his jaw.

"What do you want to do today babe? We could go shopping, work on our tan at the beach, do a little day drinking? Your choice." I pull away to look into Blue's turquoise eyes.

"Hmm. Why don't we go to the beach for a couple hours and see how the day unfolds. I just want to be with you today." I lean my head against his chest again and tighten my hug ever so slightly, feeling his back muscles with my hands.

Blue and I dress in our swim wear and gather our beach essentials: towels, sunscreen, Bluetooth speaker, water jugs, and a cooler packed with a few snacks and hard seltzers. Then we make our way to the set of beach chairs and umbrella that come with the beach house. It's just after 11:00am, and the beach is already filling with families and groups of young people on vacation.

I move the lounge chairs close together, and Blue and I take our seats. Blue opens a grapefruit hard seltzer and passes it to me. "My favorite. Thanks babe." I take a sip, the bubbles tingling my tongue. I close my eyes and listen to the sound of the crashing waves. Blue turns on the speaker and plays "Adore You" by Harry Styles. I feel his hand on my thigh, and I hold it there, interlacing our fingers.

He begins to hum and sings quietly I'd walk through fire for you...just let me adore you. I return the lyric and sing like it's the only I'll ever do. I open my eyes and find him admiring me. His gaze starts at my eyes, then travels to my lips, down to my chest with two perfect breasts covered by a string bikini, lower to my belly, and then to my legs. His cheeks are flushed, his freckles are emphasized by the mid-morning heat. I look longingly into his eyes and mouth "I love you." He leans over onto my chair and tenderly kisses me, sending a wave of heat from my chest down to my core. His hand reaches up to caress my face, his thumb and index finger hold my chin in place and we deepen the kiss. Our lips and tongue find the perfect rhythm and several minutes go by before I remember we are at the beach.

I break the kiss suddenly to see if anyone is watching, but no one is paying us any attention. "Let them watch," Blue says, his eyes smoldering.

"No way, babe. I'm not offering a free show." With that, Blue returns his hand to my thigh and begins to make small circles on my leg, moving ever so slightly toward the space between my legs. "Blue!" I gasp, "What did I just tell you?"

He stops his movements, but keeps his hand exactly where he wants it. "I just can't resist you" he purrs. He rests his head on the back of his chair and sighs deeply. I take this moment to drink him in. His light brown hair is parted in the middle, and his bangs frame his forehead. Faint freckles cover his entire face, but they are most prominent on the his cheeks and across the bridge of his nose. His lips are freckled too, and I imagine kissing single one. I take a quick glance around and see that the closest umbrella is about fifty yards away. The beach isn't as busy as I originally thought, but I decide to throw caution to the wind anyway.

I get up slowly from my chair and place one leg on either side of Blue, straddling him. His eyes lazily open and his hands find their resting place on my hips. I lean forward and kiss one cheek, then his nose, then the other cheek. I continue lightly kissing all of his facial features: his square chin, angular jaw, freckled eyelids, forehead, and temples. But I don't kiss his lips. I feel his hands begin to move on my hips, caressing my thighs, then moving back to my ass. I move slowly on top of him, and I feel him harden beneath me. I run my hands from his face, down his neck, over his shoulders, down his arms, over his abs and down to his hips, pressing my thumbs gently into his upper pubic area where his delicious "v" lies.

I lean into him and plant a few warm kisses on his neck, collarbone, and shoulders, parting my lips slightly to run my tongue along his skin. Goosebumps begin to form on his skin and he breathes in deeply, then lets out a heavy sigh.

All the while, neither of us has said a word. He breaks the silence and whispers into my ear, "you keep that up, and I will ravage you right here."

My cheeks redden at the sound of his intentions. "Is that right?" A devilish grin crosses my face, and I begin to slowly rock back and forth, but my movements are undetected by any possible onlookers. He is growing beneath me, and I relish the fact that I'm teasing him in public. He lifts up to fist his hand in the back of my head, tugging sightly down to that my throat is exposed. His mouth opens and he begins to kiss my neck, licking my skin, grazing his teeth lightly, then begins to suck. Hard. I begin to move faster and more noticeably, but I don't care. I need him now.

I lean back just a little, giving him access to the space between my legs. He digs his hand into my bikini bottom and pushes his finger inside me. "Oh fuck, Custis!" I whimper quietly. He continues this assault for a few more seconds. His finger pulsing inside me, his other hand in my hair, his lips on my skin. "I can't take is anymore. Let's go inside, now."

We won't be gone long, so we leave most of our stuff on the beach with our chairs. Most people will assume we are in the water. Blue and I make our way back to the house, which has direct access to the beach. As soon as we are inside the house, Blue takes me to the couch. He sits down first, practically rips off my bottoms, then pulls me on top of him. I'm fully exposed to him. He reaches behind me to untie my top, and it falls to the floor. His hands are all over my now, and so is his mouth. He is hungry for me.

I lift up enough for him to pull his trunks down, and he is hard beneath me. I position him at my opening and take his length into me, agonizingly slow in my movements. Blue wraps his arms around me and hold me close to him, nuzzling his nose between my breasts. He kisses each nipple gently before taking it into his mouth, sucking and nibbling.

He fills me up to the hilt with his cock, and he moans into my chest, letting out a carnal growl. I feel his warm exhale on my skin. As I ride his cock, I focus on how he feels inside me, filling me. I squeeze my inner muscles and he groans again. He likes this. I continue my rocking motion, steady and intentional. I grab the back of the couch, and he tilts his head back. I really move now, enjoying every sensation. Blue opens his eyes and looks deep into mine. Suddenly, his strong hands grab my ass and he pushes me harder onto him.

My heart is on fire, and so is my core. I feel my climax building with every thrust, and Blue's breathing quickens, a moan escaping from his mouth in rhythm with me. "You feel so good," he rasps, "fuck me harder babe." I'm moving faster than I ever thought I could, and Blue finds his climax, tensing every muscle below his waist. His voice echos through the silent house and moans of ecstasy send shock waves through my core.

I remain on the couch with Blue until his heartbeat is resting. I lift myself off of him and place a gentle kiss on his lips. "You're welcome" I say softly and give him a wink. 

He rests his head on the back of the couch, taking in steady breaths, his eyes closed. He's savoring his bliss. 

I put my suit back on and head for the door. "Race you to the beach!" I exclaim, bounding toward the sand at the base of the stairs. I look back momentarily to see Blue chasing me. He catches me, grabs my hand, and we run into the water, the waves crashing against us.