5.

The party was really popping off at around 9.30pm. Most of the guests have arrived and the girls were extremely tipsy, pushing drunk.

The girls decided it was time to play beer pong so many of the party-goers got into teams of two. Rachel and Amy decided to pair up and verse some boys that Amy knew.

The first shot Amy made, the boys also made the shot. Rachel's first shot also made it in. Going back and forth the girls and guys got shot on shot. It was a draw untill the last two cups. Amy got her shot in, the boys missed. The pressure was now on Rachel, a small crowd gathered to see if the girls could beat the boys. Rachel lined up the shot and time ticked slowly leading up to the release of the ball from her hand. The ball landed in the final cup and both Rachel and Amy jumped with joy hugging each other, with the boys shaking their heads in defeat.

One of the boys came over to Rachel,
"Hi, I'm jack" he flashed a smile holding out his hand for Rachel to shake" he was taller then Rachel, but not tall compared to most of the boys at the party. His skin was tanned and he had long brown hair which was tied back into a man bun.

"Hi Jack,I'm Rachel" she returned the smile taking Jack's hand and shaking it.

"Your really good at beer pong. Can I get your number?" Jack pulled out his phone and handed it to Rachel.

Rachel felt a little uneased about the situation. There was something about him that Rachel did not trust, but yet she was not strong enough to shut him down. Rachel took the phone and entered her number and then handing it back to him before trying to escape his gaze.

Rachel moved to the dance floor and started to dance with Amy. The two were in their own world, not caring about on looker's or how stupid they may look.

The girls danced for what seemed like hours. Soon enough Amy had to go to the toilet so it just left Rachel there in the middle of the floor dancing away in her own world.

Shane's POV
My buddy Ryan and I arrived home at around 11.30pm. I see that Amy's birthday party was in full swing, so I thought it would be a great time to promote my latest song 'Right Now', and I head to the dance floor to get an Instagram video of me busting down to my song.

I see her, in a tight pink sparkly dress. She was stunning. Her hair flowed down her back as she danced to the music.

The song perfectly described my current situation.

"I don't know your name or where your from, but something is pulling me into you, and how you dance around the room like nobody is watching"

I couldn't help but move closer to her. We both danced together to the beat of the song. I decided to bust down my silly dance moves for my Instagram and she imitated my actions. Once the chorus hit she started jumping and bouncing to the beat. She was amazing. So care free.

"You captivate"

I wanted to introduce my self but we were both so busy dancing. She was also very intoxicated.

Towards the end of the song she turned and waved to me before she disappeared into the crowd.

I turn around to see Amy standing next to Ryan giggling at me. Ryan said he posted the video to Instagram but at that moment I did not care. She was on my mind. I wanted to see her again.

Amy dragged Ryan to the dance floor, I think she likes him. I turned and walked into the kitchen to get my self a drink, as well as hoping to see her again.

3rd person POV

Once the song finished, Rachel walked away to get a drink. She recognized the guy she was dancing with, he was the one she passed in the street a week ago. She felt her self become attracted to him very quickly, although she nailed that one down to the alcohol. She didn't want to get involved with anyone, she got her last drink and headed up to Amy's room where she had a shower and got ready for bed.

As her head hit the bed she couldn't stop the constant feeling that she was swaying side to side.

Eventually she was able to fall asleep.

______________________
Chapter 5. Complete
_____________________