3.)

I can honestly say I should have kept my mouth closed today. Happy Freaking Monday to me ! Ever since gym all the senior and junior boys have been picking at me. Some of the females around here have been laughing at me others only wished the boys around here would say they wanna hit serious or not. Lunch was my usual sit with Pink and Nataliee, while they talk I casually look over at Tyran time to time. As for the rest of my classes I just sat in the back of the room. Reading or writing poetry which is my first love music right after that.

School was finally over and I just had to make through the bus ride which means... conquering Tyran.

I walked straight to my bus and got to my seat. Nobody was really on because they were socializing with their cliques and crews. I just put in my earphones and pulled out my book.I can't read and listen at the same time because I end up just flipping pages without knowing what I'm reading. I don't want to be bothered so I just read with my earphones in.

The buses were getting ready to pull off so of course everybody said quick goodbyes and ran to their buses. Soon as we took off it got loud everyone wasn't sleepy like in the morning. They are busy sharing gossip and playing around. Tyran was sitting with his back against the window on his phone. His friend had footbal practice after school. I know I'm not supposed to looking at him because what happened today but DAMN the dreads . I just put my head back down and started reading again. Soon enough there was a commotion, two girls were fighting at the front of the bus. On a Monday really people ? So back to the school we go. I now wasn't on the mood to read anymore. I started playing the only song that had been on my mind all day. K.Michelle's I dont like me, I would stare at myself in the mirror naked just looking at myself while letting this song repeat.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my earplugs come out.

"What the fu-" I was angry until I looked up and realized it was Tyran.

"Chill out Wynter, I was just asking why you was just staring at me. " He said putting a cute smirk at the end.

I was hella embarrassed I was just staring at him unaware. " I zoned out I didn't mean to stare." He laughed and I just put my earphones back in.

Of course ten seconds later they were pulled back out by the one and only Tyran.

"I'm sorry... for pushing my dick against your face today. I wasn't about to pussy out plus that five dollars paid for my lunch...You understand that don't you? " He said adding a laugh.

" Fuck you !" I said getting angry. I put my earphones back in. We arrived back at the school and the driver escorted the girls off. I knew she had to pull the surveillance tape and fill out paper work.This is gonna take at least thirty minutes.

I let out a sigh and Tyran heard it because he took my earphones out again.

" What you got planned for the fall play Mrs.Clifford ?"

" That doesn't concern you. I will do it all and you can stamp your name on it when I finish."

" Hell naw I did that before that bitch messed up and I failed we doing this together. I'm a good writer no bull "

" Tyran don't touch me or my earphones anymore I will kill you next time. Also this is not you writing some hood ass caption under a picture you post. Nor is it a wack ass paragraph you sending to one of your hoes trying to convince them their the only one you fuck with" I said in one breathe.

" Keep all that smart mouth shit in because I'm not about to argue witchu. I know you had a fucked up day and shit by the way my boys was talking but it aint my fault. So you can miss me with that shit !" He said