2.

Lee Yn POV:

After cleaning up I went to my room, changed my clothes and went to sleep. At around four in the morning I felt the room door opening and then closing. After a while I felt someones lay down beside me and pulling me toward him. I knew it was taehyung.

"Are you sleeping?"

"No"

"Yn i am sorry for my behavior. I won't do it again please forgive me I will take you on a date tommorow please...."

"Okay I forgive you."

I said smiling at him. He smiled and we both then cuddled to sleep.

The next morning I woke up on a empty bed. I looked around and saw no trace of taehyung. I looked around and saw the bathroom light on

"He must be taking shower."

I went downstairs and started to prepare breakfast.

I then saw taehyung walk out of the room.

"Babe breakfast is ready"

"Okay"

He went and sat on the table. I was also about to sit and eat when he interpted me,

"Yn why aren't you ready? We are gonna be late come on hurry up. "

"Ahh! I will once I have my breakfast "

'It won't be a disaster if you didn't had breakfast today now go and get ready"

He said with annoyance.

I looked at him in shock.

"What are looking at? Hurry up and get ready. God you are like a sloth."

I felt tears prick my eye. I just stood up and went to the washroom and got ready as I came down I saw taehyung's plate finished, while mine still filled with food I went to the kitchen and placed taehyung plate in the sink and then threw my food in the garbage.

I came out and saw taehyung sitting on the sofa watching TV

"I am ready. Let's go"

"Just a minute let me first watch this."

He pointed his finger towards the TV.

"We are gonna be late. Let's go!"

"Why are you always nagging Yn can you plz for once SHUT UP. we won't be late now plz keep quite and let me watch this"

I just stood there looking at him after half an hour the show ended and taehyung stood up

"Ahh! it was such an amazing show. Let's go now."

He said and I followed him silently.

We went to the car and he drove me to the hospital. As we reached there he stopped the car and I immediately pulled my seat belt off. As I was about to leave he held my wrist and pulled to towards him

"Aren't you forgetting something"

he said

"I am in a little hurry right now"

"No you can't leave"

I sighed and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Dont forget about our date sweetheart I will pick u at 12 okay."

He said I immediately felt my mood lighten up

"Of course I won't see ya."

I waved at him and he left.

I walked into the hospital and went to work.

Kim Taehyung POV (at eleven am)

I was about to leave my office to take Yn on date when my secretary came in,

"Hi sir "

She said in a seductive tone.

"Yes miss Lina."

"Sir if you are free let's go to a bar this evening."

"No thank you miss Lina I am busy and plz stay professional with me or else I would have to find a new secretary."

I said and controlled my laugh when I saw her face. She was shocked.

"I will take my leave sir"

She said and went out

Immediately after she left I saw my best friend jimin enter the room and sat in front of me.

"Damn bro! you literally EMBARRASSED her. You are so loyal to Yn."

"Of course i am she is lucky to have me as her fiance."

"Yeah she is but you yourself are very lucky to have her."

"How so?"

"Well she is a walking angel I bet she would get alot of love letter form boy but still she is with you and I always cherishing you that's how you are lucky"

"Yeah yeah "

I don't know why but hearing about Yn from a boys mouth make me annoyed and angry.

" So do you have any plans for today"

"Yeah I have to take Yn on a date today why are you asking ?"

"Oh nothing it's just that me and the boys are going to club downtown and wanted you to join as well but I guess we will just skip you"

"Nah bro I will be joining you all"

"But what about Yn and your date"

"We will just do it some other time"

"But at least inform her"

"Yeah"

I picked up my phone and message her saying I was busy and had an important meeting thus won't be able to take her on date.

"Bro at least call her. She must be sad."

"No dude she will start nagging like always"

"What if she gets mad?"

I let out a chuckle

"She can't be mad at me. She is just so in love with me. But I am gonna send her some flowers to make up."

With that I called the receptionist and told her to send a flowers bouquet to Yn hospital with a note that says I love you.

"You are lucky to have her tae. If Elle was in her place she would have either broken up with me or would have broken my nose."

He said and I started laughing.

"Yeah I know Elle is capable of doing that. Now let's get ready to party."

"Tae the party starts at five"
he said with a light chuckle.

"Then let's go to the dorms I haven't met the boys for so long."

Both of them then left the office and went to meet their friends......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi everyone here is an another chapter hope you all like it . Plz do comment so I can know about ur review and lastly. I purple you💜💜