3.

LEE YN POV:
I was sitting in my office thinking about my life and the time I spend with taehyung.

I just recieved his message saying he won't be able to take me on a date today. He said he had work and had an important business meeting.

Our relationship had given me alot of beautiful and memorable memories. I still remember the day he proposed me.

FLASHBACK:

I was in the hospital and was walking towards my office after performing a surgery. It was a difficult one as the patient has severe acid burn on her body. It was told that her abusive ex husband through acid on her after they had divorced for revenge. I reached my office and went straight to my chair and sat down to have some rest. Suddenly I heard a small knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

The door opened and in came my beloved boyfriend Taehyung.

"Hi babe what are you doing here?"

"Hi umm I..I C..came to visit you"

"OH that's good come sit"

He came and sat in front of me. He looked really nervous. And I don't know why but his hands were like trembling.......

"Tae are you okay? Your hand are trembling......."

He looked at me then at his hand and immediately hid them in his pocket

"Y..YEAH I..I'm GOOD"

"O..KAY"I said.

I said and went back to taking rest.

As I was resting I felt some movement outside the office. I thought it must me some nurses looking around so I just ignored it. Then I heard him call out my name.

"Y...YN"

I opened my eyes and the sight before me left me stunned.

Taehyung was on one of his knee with a small red velvet box in his hands.

Almost immediately I felt myself tear up.

"Tae...w.what are you doing?"

"Yn I want to ask you something.."

I couldn't speak so I just nodded telling him to continue.

"Lee Yn you are one of the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. You are my source of happiness. The moment I saw you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.

All these years I spent with you, the memories I made with you,are my most valuable treasure that I won't ever want to trade with anyone else.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to see you face when I wake up and when I go to sleep, I want to have a beautiful family with you, I want to grow old with you. I want to be with you till my last breath.

Today I Kim Taehyung want to ask you something on which my life depends...........

Lee Yn will you be my wife and make me the luckiest man alive?
Will you marry me?"

I got off my seat and sat on the floor and immediately hugged him. Not being able to contain my tears anymore.

"YES taehyung YES!!"