Chapter 14- Fantastic Four, Flips and HYDRA.

Bee P.O.V

I stand there in front of Tony Stark. Genius, Billionaire, Play Boy, Philanthropist. He is Volatile, Self-Obsessed and doesn't play well with others. I stand in front of him at SHIELD headquarters with all the skilled elite around me. I stand there with a gun to my forehead that I placed in his hand and with his finger on the trigger. While I do that I profess that I murdered his family. I sent a bullet into my best friend from the war, Howard Stark and his wife. I remember it clearly.

Out there on that cold day hiding in the woods as they drove down the road. My mind clear with no memories, I was brainwashed. I had a sniper rifle in my hands as I stand there. Once I see the car I raise the rifle, metal arm holding it up and real finger on the trigger. I can still see it getting a little closer. I breathe in, then out, then in and then out, FIRE!

I watch as the car goes in an uncontrollable motion and it smashes into a tree. I walk over and confirm my kills. The man look familiar, but I didn't know from where. I grab my walkie and message to headquarters of the confirmed kill. I clear up my tracks and get picked up. I get brainwashed quickly afterword in case I remembered him.

I look at Howard's son. I look him straight in the eyes and he looks away at times. I tell him to kill me. Nail me in the forehead for all my wrong doings. I confess how many people I've killed. I tell him how I'm not needed.

Bucky and Steve have each other. I tell him that to help him, but mainly to help myself. They would have each other after I'm gone unless they die. I try to give Tony an excuse to kill me. I won't die a coward. I won't kill myself even how badly, day to day I wish. I almost did once and I hear an intake of breath from both Steve and Bucky.

I try my best to persuade Tony to just fire a bullet. Fire it in front of everyone. Make me die for being a ruthless assassin trained by HYDRA. I tell him to avenge his parent's death. Take it out on the actual killer. I explain how much blood fills my hands and how much more I have than Bucky has.

I also try to persuade him not to kill me. I tell him to make me suffer from the memories that haunt my dreams. The memories of their deaths and how I was the one to kill them. I try to get him to take the gun down while trying to get him to shoot me in the forehead. Suddenly I stop talking. I stand there waiting for him.

His hand shakes. I have both arms behind my back, restricting my metal arm from my instincts. His face is streaked with tears and I know mine to streaked with tears. His phone lays shattered at our feet. His face a mix of emotions. I can see anger, sorrow, guilt and more flow through his eyes. I can see the torture he went through wondering what had happened. I can see him debating with himself to actually kill me.

I can feel the tense atmosphere around us, but I stay alert on Tony. My eyes never stray from his unless he moves them across the room. His face it red and blotchy from the tears and I can probably bet mine is too. My legs are spread apart and as I said my arms behind my back. I stand stiff and tall as if a Colonel just came into the room.

Everything I said I meant to him. I meant for him to kill me and I also meant for him to place me inn hand cuff or torture me for all my sins. Every Murder and killing flashes through my eyes. Every shot I took, every mission, every scar I have gotten, and all the torture all of it flashes. I ready myself for death in case. I say my prayers quickly, but I think I know where I'm going. I ask God for forgiveness. While at HYDRA I never swore, I have never swore in my life and I depend to keep it that way.

Suddenly I hear a fire and I expect myself to be on the ground. My chest no longer breathing. I expect my forehead to be covered in blood and the ground to be soaked with it. I do stumble back a bit, but I regain myself. Stinging in my cheek pulses and I raise my hand. The gun I gave Tony is still pointed at my forehead and both our faces hold confusion.