Chapter 16- Free falling, Life Story and plans.

Bee P.O.V

I stay up late trying to come up with a plan to make SHIELD not weak. My eyes strain from reading and writing for so long. My body exhausted from fighting and running. My mind exhausted from running. I've ran too long and I do not run away from a fight.

I flip multiple pages of plans. We could move, but that means running. We could stay and fight, but that mean suicide and I've already almost attempted that. I groan and run a hand through my messy hair. I can imagine what I look like. My eyes tired, my hair messy, my face written with exhaustion. I can just imagine.

I groan as I flip through the plans. I have one where I go in and infiltrate HYDRA, but that would mean risking me and I'm pretty sure Bucky and Steve would say no. I put my head against the desk and begin lightly hitting it.

"What do we do?" I wonder out loud.

"I'm not sure about what we do, but you need sleep." I turn around to see Tony standing there.

"No, I need to find a plan. I can't put all you guys in danger. I started this and I'm not going to run back to my mom like a coward. I'm going to stand and fight. I don't know if we stay and attack or go to them." I say and turn back to my desk. "Do you know how Bucky and Steve did on the interrogation?" I ask him and scan the pages in front of me once again.

"Pulled out the easy way. Killed himself with cyanide pill. Died in front of them." I let out a loud groan of frustration.

"Why do they keep doing that? First in the 40's and now in the twenty first century. They pull the coward's way." I try to think of the best way to clear my thoughts. I jump out of my chair, startling Tony. "I need to train."  I walk and Turn around. "Tony?" He looks over at me. "Why didn't you pull the trigger?" I ask him.

"Because I forgive you." He says and I nod. I walk over and hug him.

"Thank you." I turn around and walk to the training room. I walk into a room attached and start with holograms. Multiple run at me. I use my arm and hit them. I dodge punches and snap their hologram necks. This goes on, no stop for over an hour. I use knives and my fist. When it ends I fall to the ground. I start the process all over again, but this time I begin screaming things.

"We." Hit "Fight." Kick "We." Kill "Don't." Stab "Give." Kick "Up." Dodge and swing "We." Kick their feet "Fight." Roll and throw a knife "Till." Punch "Our." Snap the neck "Last." Kill "Breath." Kick "We" Punch "Are." Kill "Not." Kick "Cowards." Knife "We." Stab "Save." Swing "We." Punch "Protect." Spin and kick "We." Stab "Give." Kill "Our." Kick "Lives!" I scream each word. The last hologram flies across the room and it dead. I fall to the ground and realize I have tears falling down my face.

Suddenly clapping fills the room. I stiffen up thinking of the time I killed my trainers and I hear clapping afterword. I turn to face everyone. The whole group, The Fantastic Five, Tony, Bruce, Steve, Bucky, all of them. I stand up and stumble from exhaustion, I veer to the side and begin to fall, and Bucky catches me around the waist and picks me up bridal style.

"We fight." I whisper. "We fight. We go to them, in the middle of the night. We're qualified. We attack them when they attack us." I say louder I try to get out of Bucky's arms, but I'm too weak and he tightens his arms around me. The others nod and I see their tired faces. "Now go to bed. Get some sleep and make sure you're rested up." I say and I look up at Bucky.

"Thank you for catching me." I say to him and he looks down at me with soft eyes. His face breaks into a small smile.

"It's always a pleasure to help a damsel in distress." He smirks down at me. I shove his shoulder weakly as he still holds me in the training room.