5 AM

The phone rang again. The trill jerked several heads upright; they were too worn out to react any more extremely. Slenderman went right back to checking cameras, L.J back to listening for steps, jingles and static, Dark Link and Jeff manning the buttons. After a few rings, the message started playing, for the pleasure of the few who weren't busy trying to keep them all alive.

The upbeat music of Barbie Girl filled the terrified silence, along with Phantom's drunken singing. "I'm a Barbie girrrrrl in a Barbie wooooorld!"

Smirky muttered an expletive.

The singing continued. "Life in plastic, it's faaaantastic!"

"Is there an off button?" Smiley questioned.

"Yooou can brush mah hair-"

Toby swung his hatchet down and the phone burst apart, buttons flying with mechanical parts, the receiver spinning off the edge of the desk by its cord. He raised the hatchet and slammed it into the phone again for good measure, leaving deep grooves on the tabletop. The recorded message became garbled and distorted, then cut out.

"Thank you, child," said Slenderman. In the background, Smirky turned his face to the ceiling and breathed out a deep sigh.

"You're wuh-welcome," said Toby.

Jeff happened to glance at the left door and gave a scream. He dove for the button to close it; seconds later, Foxy started banging on it. Slenderman cursed. The power dropped lower and lower with each hit. Phantom's needless phone call had distracted them all.

"Jeff, Chica!" Dark Link called in panic.

Jeff sprinted to the other side and closed the right door before Chica could step into the office. Once again they were put in the position of two doors closed, power draining fast, too fast.

"We're gonna die," Jeff said, "Oh sweet Zalgo, we're gonna die."

"We are not going to die," Slenderman said firmly. "Open the left door."

But as soon as they did, and Dark Link flashed the hall light, Bonnie was standing there, his head twitching in a violent and glitchy manner. Jeff slammed the left door button, shutting it on the malfunctioning bunny.

"Very well, the right door then," Slenderman said.

The power crept lower, closer and closer to zero.

Dark Link flashed the lights as Jeff opened the door, and immediately closed it on Chica's toothy beak before she could take one step closer.

"Still there!" Dark reported in a panicky voice.

"Go away, you old sacks of bolts and grease!" Jeff wailed.

"High score!" cheered BEN, victory music playing from under the desk.

Bonnie and Chica's heads were twitching violently on camera as they stayed in the west hall corner and east hall corner respectively. Freddy was in the east hall corner as well, his eyes pinpricks of white light as he stared up into the camera. Slenderman checked on Foxy, cursed loudly.

The curtains were wide open.

"We're gonna run out of power!" Jeff panicked.

"They're not moving!' Dark Link said, his voice high-pitched and shaking with fear. Their power was at ten percent. Each heartbeat that passed could mean that number dropping to nine, to eight, to seven...

"Brace yourselves!" Slenderman warned everybody just before Foxy made contact with the door. The sharp bang instantly brought the power down to four percent.