Afterword

Sweetling's grown up into a lovely, grumpy self-heating ball of fluff and is a beloved part of our family. She's not the reason I've been away for so long, though she was in the beginning. It's depression, anxiety, having a bad life, all sorts. I don't know if I can say I'm much better, but I take my medicine and I really missed all of you, dear readers and friends. I wanted to write something to show I still have a special place in my heart for these creepypastas and the fiascos they get into, and I haven't forgotten them through the years.

Except the plot of We're All Crazy Here. I definitely, most definitely forgot that. But it's always been a make it up as you go along story, so I know I'll cross that hurdle when I get to it. And I mean to get to it someday, when things are settled, when I'm back with a new frame of mind and happiness to spread.

I admit I've never played the Five Nights at Freddy's games myself, but I hope those hours of referring to the wiki made this story feel like it did take place in that pizzeria. I'd love to know your thoughts about the story you've just read, if you feel like it.

Thank you for sticking with me if you're old, thank you for joining me if you're new. I hope you liked the story, and I hope you can bear to wait for this muddled bunny to get her messy brain untangled for a little while longer.

But what do I know? I'm totally sloshed on apple juice right now. Teehee.

Love,
Phantom