Neraviagh's Academy of Magic

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Dedicated po sa kanya dahil sa pagkaadik ko sa Rebirth! XD

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Main Magician/Mage Classes:

White- Mainly, their power is to heal.

Elemental- Their power is of one of the 4 main elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth). Some magicians have the powers of more than one of the elements.

Red – Their powers are both White and Elemental magic.

Blue- Their power is learning and mimicking the special attacks of their foes.

Time -Their power is to control time and space.

Summon- Their power is to summon creatures.

Song- Their voice is their power. They also use their voice to cast a spell.

Chem- Mixing things are their specialty. They can create powerful potions and items by mixing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Each students have their so-called ‘permanent class’. And their ‘permanent class’ is one of the ‘8 main classes’ listed above. Some belong to White, Red, Elemental, Blue, Time, Summon, Song or Chem class. Each students are also able to study 1 up to 2 other classes if they wanted and these classes may be not one of the ‘8 main classes’.

But I, Ice Keira Saavedra, do not belong to any of those main classes. At rare pa sa pinaka-rare na case ito.

I have the powers of the White Flame and the Black Flame.

The White Flame is the sacred flame, the flame of life.

The Black Flame is the destroyer flame, the flame of death.

Para sa iba, swerte ako dahil kakaiba ang magic ko.. Pero para sa iba, isa itong curse.. At nakakatakot ito.

Alam niyo kung bakit?

Anyone who touches me directly, dies. At dahil dito.. Pati sa sarili ko.. Natatakot na ako.

Ang gara diba? Bakit sa akin pa ‘to napunta? Bakit hindi nalang ako nakabilang sa ‘8 main classes’?

Ano nalang ang mangyayari sa akin sa academy na ito?

Pero isa pang katanungan…

Saang class kayo nabibilang?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Shattered Note:  XD. Ayyyyiee. Tapos na yung una kong fantasy story! XD. Kinuha ko po yung idea sa Final Fantasy (Favorite ko po kasi to. <3) at sa napakalikot kong imagination na madalas napapadpad sa ibang dimensyon. Patawad sa mga maling grammar, spelling at sa iba pang echos. xD

Geh. Napahaba na. XD. Bukas po ang next update or sa tues o kaya mamaya.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=