1~Like A Wheel In A Spiral

She was restless in her sleep as she dreamt of a man getting strangulated and beaten and woke up all of a sudden, her forehead was drenched in sweat and her face clearly showed anxiety, she ruffled her hair and sat up.

"What was this? Maybe it was the result of sleeping late, I sleep so late these days, and I don't even realize it, kabhi toh jaldi soya kar Avni

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What was this? Maybe it was the result of sleeping late, I sleep so late these days, and I don't even realize it, kabhi toh jaldi soya kar Avni."

(Sometimes sleep early as well Avni)

She said scolding herself and shrugged pushing off the duvet and went in the washroom to freshen up and came out and changed her nightwear and exited the room. She went to the kitchen to make herself breakfast but then she dropped the idea and just had juice and went back to the room and threw herself on the bed.

Av: kiun nahi banaya jaraha kuchh bhi? Kiun kuchh khaane ka dil nahi kar raha? Kaisi bechaini hai ye? Aisa pehle kabhi nahi hua. Mera toh dil aisa dabar dabar kar raha hai, kya kuchh hone wala hai aaj? (Why can't I make anything? Why am I not willing to eat anything? What kind of restlessness is this? This never happened before. My heart is beating so loudly, is something going to happen today?)

She asked herself and eventually fell asleep again. Once again she got a bad dream of a man trying to exit a room but he couldn't break the door.

 Once again she got a bad dream of a man trying to exit a room but he couldn't break the door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Avniiiiiiiii!"

She woke up from her sleep again as she heard the man in her dream calling her name.

Av: hey Bhagwan, na dikhao please ye sapnay, chain se sonay bhi nahi milta, pata nahi kab sukoon ki neend milegi yaar. (Oh God, please don't show me such dreams, I can't even sleep properly, don't know when I will get a proper sleep)

 (Oh God, please don't show me such dreams, I can't even sleep properly, don't know when I will get a proper sleep)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
AvNeil Horror Ff: Tere Naamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें