3~Neil's Spirit

Avni watched as Neil's body was covered by white clothe and taken in ambulance. She followed the ambulance by her car. A pair of eyes watched her from Neil's room.

"Avni? I knew you will come, but now you're going away? Come back again please."

Said the person sadly.

************************************

Avni reached the hospital and got out of the car, she watched as his dead body was taken out of the ambulance on the stretcher and taken inside, she ran after them and came near the stretcher.

Av: where are you all taking him?

"For post mortem, after its done, he will be in morgue room till his relatives arrive."

She watched as he was taken in autopsy room.

Av: reports aanay mein toh kaafi time lagega, kiun na main Neil ke ghar chali jaun?

She said and went outside and sat in her car driving off to Neil's house. The person became happy after seeing her.

"Itna jaldi agayi Avni? Ab jaldi andar ajao please, or nikaalo mujhe yahan se."

The person said.

Avni came inside by the back door and came to Neil's room. The person who wanted Avni to come here was none other than Neil, he had become a soul.

Ne: Avni!

She looked around feeling as if someone is calling her but she didn't hear his voice.

Ne: Avni main yahan hoon.

Av: aray yaar kaun bula raha hoga mujhe? Koi bhi toh nahi.

She said and looked at his bed sadly.

Av: Neil? Tum chalay kiun gaye? Aakhir kaar phir se dikha diya na ke tum kitne ziddi ho.

Ne: main ziddi nahi hoon Avni, tum toh samjho mujhe, ye vo nahi jo dikh raha hai, ye kuchh or hai Avni

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ne: main ziddi nahi hoon Avni, tum toh samjho mujhe, ye vo nahi jo dikh raha hai, ye kuchh or hai Avni

Not being able to hear him, she just stood there looking around his room, then she heard footsteps and decided to leave, her pallu flew in the air and its corner reached Neil, he took advantage of this and held the corner and walked behind her as only she could make him come out of that room.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
AvNeil Horror Ff: Tere Naamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें