chapter 7

Helena 

"You should try the dress on honey," he suggests while we both continue to look for clothes that he could wear. Once I hear the nickname he has given me, my cheeks turn a bright pink. Frank notices the colour my face and smirks and I reply with a quick "I'll try it one later".

"Awe why not now?" he says playfully while pouting.

"Because I want you to try on these pants," I say handing him a pair of pink flare pants that have lighter pink stripes on it. Once he sees them, his eyes go wide and he mutters a wow.

"I have a pair almost identical to these except mine are red and are high waisted" smiling I hand him the pants. He takes a good look at them and says that he'll try them on.

We head to the change rooms and I sit down on one of the couches that are right in front of the changing rooms. He first tries one the maroon coloured pants. I notice how they are a bit loose on his waist. So I grab a belt that I think would match and hand it to him. He looks at me confused. "The pants are a bit loose the belt will help," I say. I sit back down and he puts on the belt, which was rather attractive when he did so.

Once the belt is on, he turns away from me and looks in the mirror. He looks at himself for a little bit then I see him look at me through the mirror, he smiles and turns to face me again. "How do these look?"

"I think they look awesome" I smile at him and he smiles back and walks back into the dressing room.

Once he's done changing out of the other pants he tries on the pink striped ones. He comes out of the changing room with a wide smile and lifts his leg up a bit and shakes hit to see how big the flares are around his ankles.

He looks to me while still smiling "I love these", I return the smile and he turns to the mirror. He does a little spin seeing the flares spin as well "I'm so glad you picked these out". He goes back into the dressing room and changes back into his dress pants and white shirt that he left unbuttoned at the top.

I go into the change room and try on the small black dress that stops right underneath my butt. I look into the mirror in front of me and quietly sing little black dress by one direction. The dress was lace that was very thin, if I bought it, I would defiantly have to wear it out on a very hot day or wear it with a giant coat over the dress. As I walk out of the dressing room frank immediately looks up from his phone and looks at me with his eyes a bit wider than usual.

"Wow this looks stunning on you Helena," he says almost as if he is out of breath. He moves his hand up silently telling me to twirl around.

He stands up getting a good look at me "you should definitely get it".

When I turn to go back into the dressing room, he sits back down and waits for me to exit. We go and pay for our clothes, we go see other shops and franks gets many clothes that he liked. 

****

A/N

this is kind of what i want franks style to look like :)  and the middle photo is what his normal suit would look like