chapter 18

Helena

The room goes silent and Stacy rushes to my room muttering no with each step she takes. I follow her to my room and she sees the used blunt and empty bottle of pills.

"So you don't remember anything from last night?" she says as she looks back to me. I just shake my head no in response and she nods.

"You probably blacked out and dreamt it all Hell," she tells me with soft eyes. I stand in the doorway still trying to comprehend everything that is happening.

She sits on my bed and motions me to sit next to her. I sit next to her and rest my head on my pillow.

"So what did this frank guy look like?" she asks

"He was tall and he had dark wavy almost straight hair. He was intimidating but he was easy to talk to. Uh he wore rings and he had a few tattoos, his style was kinda like harry styles" I close my eyes and say.

"He sounds hot," Stacy says and I open my eyes and see her smiling.

"So what happened, like what did you see?" she says as she lays down next to me.

"He followed me for like a day then he stayed at my house and the last thing I remember is kissing him" I respond. How many drugs did I take to make me think Frank was real?

"Everything felt so real cherry".

After this we both lay in silence until Stacy puts music on.

Up on melancholy hill
There's a plastic tree
Are you here with me
Just looking out on the day
Of another dream

****

sorry about not updating for a bit :/  frank zayned