chapter 9

Helena 

Once we got home, we had dinner and went to our rooms. I did my usual routine, once I was done I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling like every other night but with northern downpour quietly playing in the background of my thoughts. As I lay, my mind keeps wondering to time when frank called me honey and to when he said that I looked stunning and beautiful. Did he really mean it? I've never had any luck with guys, my last boyfriend was the worst person he just used me. Ever since then I just dated girls but I think frank's different. He's just like every other guy. The little voice in my head always wants to find something to make me self-conscious. I don't even realise that the song had stopped until I got out of my head.

___

It's the morning now and I'm in a better mood then yesterday. It's early in the morning and I'm cooking breakfast for frank and I. listening to music helps with taking your mind off things so that's what I'm doing while making pancakes. She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes. "yess" I say to myself as kiwi plays in the back ground. I quickly put the cooked pancake on the plate and dance to the song.

When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus

In a black dress, she's such an actress.

I sing to my harry styles cardboard cutout that's just in my living room. I'm surprised frank hasn't asked about that. I'm gonna pay for this. I turn around and see frank standing in the doorway only wearing a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. I stop dead in my tracks as he just smirks at me. "What are you cooking?" he says breaking the silence. Frank walks over to the stove where the next pancake was meant to go. "Pancakes?" he says looking at me. I mutter a quick yes still embarrassed from him catching me dancing to harry styles while singing to my harry styles cutout.

"you know it's very dangerous to leave the fire on while not paying attention to it, sweet" he says while taking one of the strawberries I had cut and eating it, while he still decides to look at me.

"Got distracted you know. Harry styles tends to do that to me" I reply still trying to get myself together from him just being around me and calling me sweet. While cooking I swear I heard frank mutter you tend to distract me sweet, but I decided to not mention it at all for my own sanity.

As soon as we finish eating Stacy decided that it would be a lovely idea to just walk in my apartment yelling, "Hell, I think I've got the balls to tell Tricky-". She soon stopped her sentence as soon has she saw frank sitting next to me.  

****

A/N   

sorry that this is a shorter chapter  :(