da̷Y/3

"Mom?"
M/n looked around, he was relieved that his mom wasn't home at the moment. He went to his room and laid down, he thought he might as well take a nap before she gets home.

-

"Wheres m/n?"
Jungkook asked.
"He said that he couldn't go because he had to get home early"
Namjoon said.
"Awe, well I hope he'll be available next time"
Hoseok said. They all agreed, they really did hope m/n came with them.

-

M/n woke up, tears running down his face. He wiped his tears wondering why he was crying, then his nightmare came back to him. M/n started to cry even more, remembering the dream more and more, he didnt want to remember anymore but it kept on coming back. M/n wiped his tears again trying not to think about it, he looked at the time, 'the boys should still be out' he thought to himself. M/n sat for a bit, he was about to make a huge decision, he was nervous, he was gonna go out for the first time in years without it being just going to school, he never knew why his mom kept him inside, she always said there was bad people and a really bad man outside and he couldn't be outside for too long. Those things that she told m/n scared him from going out but now thinking about it, m/n wanted to go out and explore. M/n put on his shoes and walked out the door. He walked for a while and didnt really know where he was. M/n looked around, it seemed he was in a place where there was many buildings and stores. He looked around in awe as hes never seen so much places and people all at once. M/n smiled basically ear to ear, he was so excited to see new things and go different places, He wasn't stuck in the same house everyday. M/n ended up at a huge building that had people going in and out, 'is this the mall they're talking about?' M/n thought, he walked in hopping it was. M/n ran around the building looking at the different stores and food places, thinking they were very cool. M/n ran up to a dark and neon colored place with a bunch of machines hes never seen before. He walks in looking around occasionally spinning while walking to try and see everything.
"Oh, m/n?"
M/n hears his name and turns around.
"Hey jinie! Is this the mall joonie talked about? It's so cool!"
M/n said doing small jumps.
"Yes but, didnt you say you have to be home early?"
Jin asked.
"Yeah but my mom wasn't home so I thought I could go out, I've never done it before but now that I did I'm so happy!"
M/n said, giving his biggest smile.
"You've never been to the mall before?"
Jin asked.
"Yeah, because my mom says that theres alot of bad people here but I think everyone is nice because you guys are nice"
M/n said.
"Intresting...how did you get here?"
Jin asked.
"I walked, I did see busses and I've never seen busses in real life, but i dont know where it was going so I didnt get on it"
M/n said.
"You never seen a bus? Ah whatever, wanna go see the others?"
Jin says.
"Yeah! Let's go!"
Jin held m/ns hand and walked him through the arcade as m/n looked around at the different games and all the colors around the place.
"M/ns here!"
Jin announced to the others gathered around the air hockey.
"Oh, when did you get here? Weren't you supposed to be home?"
Hoseok asked.
"Its alright, my moms not home so thought I should leave the house. This place is so cool!"
M/n said.
"You never been here?"
Taehyung asked loosing focas on the intense game he was playing with jungkook, taehyung put his attention on the game again quickly but ended up losing.
"Nope, it's really cool though!"
M/n said, still beaming with happyness.
"What's this?"
M/n asked pointed at the air hockey machine.
"Its air hockey! Wanna try?"
Jungkook said
"Yes please!"
M/n said, running up to jungkook so he could tell him how to play. Most of them were distracted, trying to teach m/n how to play. Jin sighed watching them, namjoon noticed.
"Anything wrong?"
Namjoon asks jin.
"No, well, I dont know. I'm kinda worried for m/n"
Jin said looking at the boys playing with m/n.
"What do you mean?"
Namjoon asks.
"Well, he told me that it's his first time out of his house, and that he never seen busses before and never been here. He even mentioned his mom saying that theres bad people out here and basically is scaring him into staying inside. I just wonder if everything at home for his is alright"
Jin said. Namjoon hummed.
"Well, I think we should keep an eye on him. Just in case you know"
Jin said.
"You worry about people alot, how about calm down a but alright. I think he'll be ok, his mom just must be very protective"
Namjoon said rubbing jins back. Jin didnt really want to let it go but agreed anyways.
"alright, but I'm still gonna check up on him"
Jin said.
"Well come on, let's go see what they're doing"
Namjoon said, Jin huffed smiling and walked over to the machine where it seemed m/n amd Hoseok were very immersed in their game, so is everyone else. Soon m/n hit the puck and it went into hoseok's side. M/n jumped around celebrating as the other boys did to as Hoseok sulked. M/n noticed this and went up to Hoseok.
"dont be sad, I'm sorry, let's play again and I'll let you win!"
M/n said holding onto hoseok's hands.
"Its alright, I'm ok"
Hoseok said. M/n pouted but went with it. The boys spent rest of the day roaming the mall and doing random things. This made m/n forget about going home, he loved being there and he didnt want to go back. Soon it became dark and the boys needed to go home.
"Do you need a ride home?"
Yoongi asked. M/n tilted his head in confusion.
"Like, should I drive you home, its late and I don't want you to walk alone at night"
Yoongi explained.
"Oh, well, I dont know I dont wanna be any trouble"
M/n said.
"Its alright, I'll be happy to drive you home"
M/n nodded and walked with yoongi to his car. They rode silently. m/n fiddled with his fingers, he was actually kinda scared to go home because his mom was most likely home by then and will get mad at him for leaving and staying out for a long time.
"Are you ok?"
Yoongi asked, m/n flinched at the sudden words, he looked up from his lap.
"O-oh, yeah. I'm alright"
M/n said, looking back down, picking at his thumbnail. Yoongi wasn't sure to believe m/ns words but he didnt want to make him uncomfortable so he nodded and didnt say any more. They pulled up towards m/ns driveway.
"Thank you for driving me home"
M/n said.
"Dont need to thank me"
Yoongi said, he waived to m/n as he left his car. M/n walked towards his front door, he hesitated opening it. After a bit m/n finally opened the door to see that his mom was no where to be seen but the house was trashed and alot of things were missing. M/n stood in shock, he turned around to see yoongi was still there. yoongi looked confused on why he wasn't going inside. Yoongi rolled down his window.
"Is everything ok? Why arent you going inside?"
Yoongi said.
M/n ran to yoongis car, panicked.
"My most not home still and the house is a mess, what do I do?"
M/n asked.
Yoongis eyes widened, he was glad he stayed in the driveway but now he has to figure out what to do.
"I'm gonna call the police, come on get back in the car"
Yoongi said. M/n nodded and went back into the car.
"My moms not there, what if something happened?"
M/n asked, his eyes started to water. Yoongi leaned over and hugged m/n.
"Its ok, it's not to serious. We'll figure something out"
Yoongi said petting m/ns hair.
"Its ok"

_____________________

Ooooooooh damn, what's gonna happen? I honestly dont know myself as I am making this up as I go haha anyways have an awesome day! thanks for reading! 💕