Chapter Three

Chapter Three

**The paper electro constructed house**

Finally, sighed Creg, ''I would win'' He whispered to himself. This time Creg wasn't first to present his invention, George Harold High School was first on was Nephta. He invented a Chloe fashion doll in its originated doll house. He was given 9.25% by the judges. Creg was next up, he took a deep breath and sent his invention up to the stage.

They turned of all lights in the auditorium to present its glowing beauty, everybody in the room loved it even older ones among the crowd.

Once again it was a draw, when they announced it as a draw Creg let go of breath that he didn't know he was holding. Though it was a draw Creg was worried he wouldn't get another idea for the Grande Finale. Miss Elene noticed his breakdown and comforted him.

He was given a full day to rest, he spent the whole day in bed watching the latest series on Netflix, he dozed off while watching the movie drooling all over his bed. Suddenly, he saw a very horrific black bird standing on his bed, the bird reached over his bed to attack him. He let out a loud satisfied that the bird had disappeared yelp he opened his eyes and saw the same bird standing on a tree beside his window and then noticed it wasn't a dream at all. He almost fell off his bed when the rooster gave a loud morning alarm.

He woke up, took his bath, dressed and went for a walk, as he kept walking he thought of what to invent. As he walked, he was drifted off his thoughts when he saw a young boy about his age putting pieces of aluminum together he went close to where he saw the boy and peeped through the window to get a better view he then realized it was Nephta from the contest. He was inventing a super gym producer, it was large and enormous. He rushed to his home and took his backpack and went to Miss Elene's house, he told her everything he had seen. As they both were in deep thought, Miss Elene shouted, ''Wait I have an idea''. We can invent a multipurpose shopping assistance, they were to call it Violet. They finished Violet a week before the Grand Finale, they left for Las Vegas they had lodged hotels in the Las Vegas Convention Centre.

Early the next day, Creg woke up did his morning routine and woke Miss Elene up. They finished and left to the Centre. Creg wore his T- Shirt and asked his grandparents for good luck and sent Violet to stage, it did its assigned work perfectly and he scored 12.59%.

Nephta brought his invention to stage he named it Lola. He had 10.29% by the judges. Creg was pronounced as the winner and shouts filled the center he received so many prizes and awards and was crowned as the winner of the first Smart Boy Contest in the history of America.

A/N: Hey Guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Keep viewing and voting. Do not forget to tell me what you want to see in the book in the comments section. And please don't forget to follow my social media handles;

Airquah Lindsey @ Instagram .
https://wordpress.com/wp-login.php @ wordpress. com

XOXO.........