Chapter Four

‘’ Ahh am going back to school’’ Creg shouted. He quickly got up and wore the new shoe and dress he was awarded with and had his breakfast, not wanting to face any paparazzi at school too. The parking lot was oddly quiet he did a small jump in victory. He groaned when entered the hallway that was filled with students who were trying to be nice to him [ Those who bullied him being part]. He brushed past them and bumped into boy about his age, he apologized and was about to walk away when his eye caught something that looked like a sheet with his name written on it.
Boy: Uhm I wanted to give this to you.
Creg: Okay-y-y-y, he said stretching the y’s.
He handed a request of friendship he looked shy, but the moment when Creg agreed to be his friend he jumped in happiness and hugged him. They compared their class schedules surprisingly they had all classes together.
‘’Class was as long as always’’ Creg kept whining about how long were to Jace.
He agreed to sit with Jace at his lunch table at the corner of the cafeteria. He saw someone with blonde hair, he was dumbstruck as the occasions of the past kept playing in his memory.

** Flashback**
‘’Hahahaha’’ laughter echoed through the hallway, I turned my head and was face to face with the demon himself, Max Dunkenman.
‘’ Where are your parents Creg’’? Max asked with a smirk.
I felt tears filling my eyes.
‘’ Aww grandmas little toy is going to cry’’ He said with a fake pout on his lips.
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.
I ran home and went looking for my grandparents and told them all that happened and they suggested we moved to California that very day.
** End of Flashback**

‘’ Earth to Creg’’ Jace shouted.

Creg broke out of his trance and continued conversing with him.
‘’Grandpa am home’’ Creg shouted entering his house.

‘’ Hello Son, how was school’’?

‘’Not bad’’.

‘’Grandpa I was wondering if I could quit school and open a chocolate factory’’ Creg blurted out breaking the silence.

‘’ W-what’’? The old fellow asked shock showing in his eyes.

‘’Yes, I will earn so much money if I start working’’ Creg clarified.

‘’But son you can still go to school and learn more about running a company.’’

" Okay Paa I will think about it " Creg said heading to his room.

      "Creg, Creg where are you its getting late"? Cregs grandfather shouted from the kitchen.
" Holy Shit" Creg said panicking.
" Language" Cregs grandmother shouted from the kitchen.

" Paaamgoingtogotoschoolandrunthecompanyatthesametime" Creg rambled

" Woah slow down son"

"Am sorry I meant that I am going to open the factory and school at the same time" Creg said slowly.

‘’Yes, so factory and school it is’’ Creg's  grandfather said high- fiving Creg.

He decided to start the factory with the money he had earned from the contest and also his life savings.

Two days passed and they had officially started building the factory.
‘’At last, it is finished’’ Creg shouted viewing the building with awe.

He also named the factory after Miss Elene since she denied to take the money he offered her. 

" Behold(drum roll) the Elene's Chocolate Factory" Creg said cutting the ribbon.

Everyone cheered on.

In no time his factory was beaming with glee and nourishing with riches.

On one hot afternoon, Miss Elene was passing by Creg’s house and saw something odd behind Creg’s house, she had not seen it since she hadn’t gotten out in a while now.

She went straight to Creg’s house and thanked him for all he had done for her. At school the next day, Creg told Jace that he wanted to show him something.

He intended to show him around his factory. After a boring chemistry class, they skipped the rest of the classes.

They were currently standing in front of his factory, he entered his passcode and they entered, because Creg trusted his new best friend he showed him to every room and how things worked there.
He even showed him his recipe room; the berry room and the chocolate and caramel fountain. After they finished their tour Creg made Jace promise to never ever tell anyone about his recipes and formulae.
He agreed to keep it a secrete but what Creg didn’t know was that Jace was busy planning his downfall. Jace had a friend called Duke, he was an orphan who assaulted to robbery despite being put in Jail a multiple time he still continued robbing people.

Duke could steal from you without your knowledge he was an expect in all categories Pickpocketing, bank robbery and even being a mafia.  Jace asked him to sneak into Creg’s factory to steal his formula for the popular candy bar called Bubble Splash.

He gave him every detail of Creg’s factory from passwords to escape rooms and funny enough even the washroom.

Duke took off the next morning at dawn to go rob the Elene’s chocolate factory. He smelt all kinds of flavors while scouting for the formula room.

He also heard tiny voices coming from where Jace said was the chocolate fountain. He entered the chocolate fountain room and saw goblins of all kinds big, small and extremely large ones. To his surprise they captured him and tied him to a chair. Creg was called and passed a secrete closet in his room to the cctv camera room. He saw Duke and told the goblins to interrogate him about what his mission was he later found out that he was sent to steal the secrete formula to his booming candy product. Creg was in total shock when he heard that Jace was the mastermind of the robbery.  when Creg confronted Jace he lied that it was not him, Creg believed him because of how Jace’s nature was. He was not even capable of killing a fly……………….

**Authors note//**
What do you guys think about Jace, is he good or bad. Do you like his character? Tell me what you think it comment section. 
I have another interesting idea in mind. After this chapter has reached a maximum of 200 reads I will give you a list of characters complimented with their pictures.

And behold three more chapters await.
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media handles
@ Airquah Lindsay

Xoxo......
.....