CHAPTER FIVE

Author's Note//: 

I decided to show you a picture of who is playing the role of Creg. So that when you read you will be lost in the world of imagination.😊

( Drum roll please)

Miles Brown as Creg

Without further ado Chapter Five.
Enjoy!!!!!

************************************

                              "Not everything that is faced can be  changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced."

                                            James Baldwin

  Jace spent weeks trying to invent a cctv destroyer. It worked for the 99th time he had invented.
So, he planned to use it to strike with a vengeance. He did not send anybody this time, he went in his own flesh. 

He then shut down the machine and went straight to   bed because he was moving at 2am. 
Not knowing that Creg stayed up all night inventing a Super Rodeo burglar detector.
He made them invincible.
When Jace entered the factory, he saw that all the goblins had slept.
Jace was not smart enough to notice that web traps were everywhere. 

He moved slowly and cautiously not wanting to be caught. It caught him and an irritating noise sounded in the factory.

Though it had caught him there was one problem, Creg had dozed off. Once the alarm sounded for the last time, and Creg had designed it to stop when it sounds for the last time, it would release the culprit.

As soon as Jace was set free he turned on his heel heading for the formulae room. He took the formula that he had been planning to steal for so long and exited the formula room.
He then heard a small laugh come from behind him. He was shocked when he turned around and saw Creg and one of the mightiest goblins with him.
" Attack" Creg shouted
The goblin stood still.  Jace laughed so much that his stomach hurt.
He thought he had won but was caught by suprise when the goblin pounced on him.
" Thuramalakadu" the goblin shouted spanking Jace.

" Wait, wait,wait I was blackmailed". Jace said while enduring the beatings he was getting.

He released him when he heard the police arrive.

As Jace was about to sit in the police car he started pleading to Creg, telling him that he was blackmailed.

Creg was now confused the thought of Jace not even hurting a fly all made sense now.

The next day he went to the police station to bail Jace out  of the cell.

" Thank You very much" Jace continued thanking him and apologising.

" Am going to get my revenge, my revenge is just one call away." Jace muttered to himself.

On one cloudy Saturday morning, as a boy passed by the Elene’s chocolate factory he saw a flame pop-out from the chimney on top of the factory.

  A neighbor named Mr. Clinton called Creg’s grandfather and told him about fire.
Creg pulled out of his house with disbelief, he quickly ran into the factory and sent the goblins out not wanting his wonderful invention to die. 
All the people that were gathered there were amazed when they saw the goblins.
The fire was put out and the part that was burnt was rebuilt. After the fire was put out, journalists and other people questioned him on how he was able to create those creatures.

He was given an offer by the people in California to create goblins that would help make working at home easy.
Creg was so excited that he would be able to continue inventing and get-ting richer.
In about three days of nonstop hard work he was able to make 1000 goblins.
The goblins he created were now being sold in each and every shopping Centre, they were bought by people in and outside town. 
Jace became jealous when he noticed the progress that Creg was making. Creg was now cautious of every move he made, he had invisible security cameras and panels. Jace didn’t exactly give up but he had a perfect plan to take revenge on Creg.

Jace skipped school and went to Colorado [ Creg’s old home] to fine Duke his old bully.
He wanted him to humiliate him on homecoming day. Whiles Jace was busy planning to embarrass Creg, Creg on the other hand was trying to ask Violet to be his Date to the Homecoming dance.

He knew how to hack robots, how to make computers speak but not how to ask a girl out.
So, he asked Jace for his help, Jace told him to buy her flowers and some candy.

He took it upon himself to buy +-the flowers for him.

‘’ Okay Duke we have to attack him at lunchtime, since he’s going to ask violet to be his date at that time.’’ Jace explained.

‘’ Wow since that loser won that dumb contest he has really gained some confidence’’ Duke said with a chuckle.

They first bought poisoned flowers the ones that Jace offered to buy for Creg himself.

They also put a card that was filled with insulting and nasty words.
After they had finished all they needed for plan A they wrapped up everything and Jace was now standing in front of Creg’s Mansion.
After, several rings at the door finally someone opened the door.
It was Creg standing there with a clean shave and cologne that smelt like pure paradise.

After Jace had finally finish checking Creg out he gave out an approving nod…….
‘’ Okays here are the velvet roses, they smell nice too’’. Jace lied with ease.
‘’ Thank you so much Jace for doing this for me, I really do appreciate it’’ Creg said in gratitude.
‘’ Wait, I am almost done let’s go together’’. Creg suggested.
‘’ O-Okay’’. Jace said almost chocking.
They sat in the car with awkward silence between them, softer what felt like forever they were now at the school parking lot.
‘’ Wish me luck bro’’ Creg said.

‘’ Good luck’’ Jace said smirking.
‘’ Wait are you smirking?’’ Creg asked confused.
‘’ N-n-no am not’’ Jace said.
Creg climbed out of the car and commanded the attention of the people in the parking lot including that of Violet.

This is the little speech he gave;

‘’We all know that the homecoming dance is coming soon and that everybody is supposed to have a date who will keep them company. So, I am here today to ask Violet Haysville to be my date to the homecoming dance. Dear Violet will you be my date to the Homecoming dance 2020’’?
After Creg had finished his speech he presented the flowers to her.
As she was about to give him a reply, she fell to the ground and the flowers fell to the ground.
A science nerd from Violets chemistry class took the flowers and diagnosed them she later found out that they were poisoned.

The whole crowd that were gathered around were startled by the news.
To be continued………………….

Authors Note;//

Wait does that mean😱, Woah Jace will be coming back?

OMG OMG OMG

Whew, this Chapter was very difficult editing .😨

Comment a 🔥 if you like Jace's character.

And if you don't like his character comment a 😱

What do you guys think? Tell me what you liked and didn’t like in this chapter in the comments section.

Bye Bye….
Adios/