🌺Beauty or Brain🌺

Now I will ask you again?

Beauty or Brain?

If you choose Beauty, you had already the physical posture that everyone's envying of. You only need is to bump that tiredness and laziness on your life that's ruining your everyday's life. You just need to sacrifice and put your triggers on. If you will just trying to engage in academics just "Try and try until you succeed" nothing is impossible.

"Balewala yong panlabas na anyo mo kumpara sa may mga bukal na kalooban," seryoso sino naniniwala diyan? Tsk. Even me I admit na physical features and posture talaga ako titingin diba, bat kayo makikita ba niyo loob nila ahh? HAHAHAHA alangan naman 'Psstt mabait ka ba?' 'Psstt may puso ka ba?' nakuw pow! Di ka naman mukhang baliw niyan ano BWHAHAHAHA.

Pag may panlabas na anyo ka na kasi, kapag binago mo 'yon, madami talagang makakahalata unlike kung sa loob diba. Yong bobo nag-aral, pumasa, naging dean lister tas naging comlaude aba ang laking improvements at tuwa no'n maging inspirasyon ka pa ng iba diba. Hanep lang astig bro.

But if you choose brain. Yes you have brain but you don't have beauty, how come can you express your knowledge and share your thoughts if you don't have enough guts to spill the bins or you don't have any self-assure yet to stand appropriately and confidence enough to face the judgemental crowds.

Don't tell me you wont be affected if someone looking you hilarious, yucky and ewwy. Nah I cant hold that anymore.

Let's say after several years you change, you committed plastic surgery just to have a beauty. But think about it, if you will do it just because of insecurities and to boost your self confidence, is your environment will agree this and you will think that it is the way to solve this problem. Nah it wont lessen, the still old you will still remain to their mind. No matter how you change yourself there are people was still wants the old you and thats old you will still remain to their mind set.

Instead they will worshipping and envying you because of your unpredictable beauty they will keep hunting you because of being not to yourself and such a plastic woman.

But anyway, it's up to the person believes naman din. It's just that I sharing my thoughts. Pero mas maganda talaga kung both beauty and brain mayro'n ka, naks sana all talaga HAHAHAHA

Hmm thats was just the author opinions para naman maiba ang,

"What is beauty if your brain si empty,"

into this version

"What is brain if you don't have any beauty."

****

Thanks for reading, I just wanna share my thoughts about this sayings, okay ?

Thanks you for reading❤❤❤