[Chapter 1]

Astrid looked towards the metal door as she heard the explosion

Astrid looked towards the metal door as she heard the explosion. Shaking her head, she tried again to pull at the restrains that held her wrists.
Suddenly the metal door exploded and in came a droid and a Mandalorian. Astrid's eyes widened as they came closer to her and a baby.
"Wait."
Mandalorian glanced at her before opening the orb that held little Yoda.
"I thought they said he was fifty."
Droid was the one to answer.
"Species age different."
Droid pulled out a blaster making Astrid pull harder at the restrains.
"No, wait!"
Mandalorian glanced at the droid.
"We are bringing them alive."
Droid pointed the blaster at the child.
"The targets should be eliminated."
Astrid was panicking now, pulling at her restrains.
"Please! Don't kill him!"
Suddenly Mandalorian shot the droid. Astrid sighed in relief, leaning against the wall.
Mandalorian came over to her and freed her wrists.
Astrid looked at him cautiously.
"Thank you."
Mandalorian was walking in front of her and the baby. Astrid smiled as baby looked up at her, making cute gurgling noises.
Mandalorian suddenly stopped, looking around.
Astrid noticed his body tensed up and she stepped closer to the orb.
A guy jumped out and attacked Mandalorian.
Astrid pushed the orb behind her, pulling out her blasters. She shot at him and he disintegrated.
Mandalorian turned to her as she put away the blasters.
"What was that?"
Astrid looked at the tracker that fell from the bounty hunter.
"What?"
Mandalorian stepped closer to her.
"You have weapons. Why didn't you try to escape?"
Astrid nodded, crushing the tracker.
"I don't judge. I was a mercenary, I know what's that like. You probably need the money. I'm just grateful that you didn't kill him."
Mandalorian stared at the girl as she checked on the child.
They were walking towards Mandalorian's ship when he spotted Jawas around his ship.
He pulled out his weapon and started shooting at them. He dropped the weapon, running after the Jawas ship.
The orb started following him and Astrid run after it.
"Hey! Wait!"
Astrid stopped when Mandalorian fell from Jawas ship, shaking. She run to his side, trying to help him. Taking off the electroshock from his armor, Mandalorian stopped shaking.
He groaned, trying to sit up. Astrid put her hand on his back, helping him sit up.
"Are you okay?"
Mandalorian stood up, not answering to her question.
Mandalorian walked back to his ship to see the damage. Astrid stood aside, watching as he angrily kicked the door.
"Do you know a place we could stay until we figure this out?"
Mandalorian turned to her, seeing the child happily playing with her hair as she held him close.
"Yeah."