14

Jungkook arrive to see Hana Noona sitting in the bench looking at all those patients. He sat down quietly before Hana turn her gaze at him and smile. Jungkook was actually angry because she was the reason for the miserable life of his hyung but he knew that he can't blame her.

"So Jeon , what do you want to talk about?" She said making the man look at him and sigh.

"Noona, can I ask why did you disappear and suddenly appear?" I ask her but she look sad before masking it again.

"I love your hyung but I had to protect someone and I knew he might understand why I did what  did, but I am too afraid to come back beside I have now where to go back anyway." She said

"The divorce trial is ongoing , and we knew that Yoongi will be a free man again. He loves you as much as he love his life that's why he did everything he can to grab the power to be with you." Jungkook said 

"Well, I don't regret what I did. I love him , as I told you but I had to protect him too because if I didn't do it for sure I will be miserable." She said making Jungkook confuse.

"Noona, can you help me then? Your a doctor and I need someone that will be her personal doctor since after the announcement and wedding I have to hide her away from him." He said

"Oh, so he still meddle in your life that's too troublesome. Then I should tell you the reason if I am going to help you, because I was actually planning to hide again I feel like he found me too." She said laughing before he look at her again.

"Reason why you leave?" He said

Jungkook Pov

Noona, took her phone out and then showed me a picture making me shock to see the reason why she needed to leave Yoongi hyung side and I knew why.

"So he is the reason why, then Noona I'll help you to hide in a safer place but can you also promise me in the right time you'll tell hyung about him." I said and she smiled.

"Of course , after all he is his son but not right now. She is way powerful too and he will surely help her out knowing that he didn't to lose an asset on him." She said and both of us knew what she meant by that , Yoongi hyung wife is a asset to my Uncle success to manipulate him but he already found a fault to her to divorce her and be freed onto that loveless marriage.

"Then , tomorrow I will let one of my trusted men to get both of you to bring you to a new place." I said

"Send The8 and Eunwoo , since those two are the only one I knew from your trusted men. I am already resigned in this hospital anyway since this is my last day." She said and I nod at her before standing up, looking at the sky and saying my goodbye to Noona.

I walk back to the hospital to only frown seeing a person I never knew will be here, and seeing her talking to Doctor Park.

Why is Jung Eunha here and even that girl Yewon Kim is here? The girl my Uncle want for me and even the wife of my Yoongi hyung is here, what is going on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Yoongi Pov

How many years it has past yet I couldn't find her , even with all my power I can't find her. Everything I have was for nothing if I can't find her because I did everything for her yet she wasn't beside me. Yewon keep pressuring me but the progress of the trial in our divorce are being in my side , in no time I will be a free man again. I had also tailed her because she might plot something to me, I knew she was pregnant but it wasn't even mine. That woman slept with another man to trap me again but I had all the evidence that it wasn't mine. Never did I touch her because I had promise myself that the whole me was for her only and no one else. I look at my phone to see Jisoo had texted me , informing me about Jungkook and his fiance. Both of them are in the hospital , and I had replied telling her that Eunha and Yewon are also in the hospital. Jungkook needed to move carefully but fast before our Uncle came back from his own vacation. I can only prevent him for coming back for another month , so he needed to move fast. By tomorrow , the seven of us will be having a talk about the current situation of the secret organization we build against our Uncle.

"Yoongi, you keep spacing out again." I look to see Jhope in the door, and I sigh. "We will find her , you don't have to worry." He said making me nod.

"I just hope we can find her more faster before Uncle does, his men is also on the search for her although I didn't know the reason." 

"Do you think Hana hide because she know any secret of your Uncle?" Jhope said

"That's impossible , it's either she was force to move away or she hide out of her own reason." I said looking the picture of us , how much I miss her. Those years I have been looking for her, I suffered a lot and I only want one thing , it wasn't revenge for my uncle but to find her because this time I will make sure that I'll do everything in my power to protect her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Jisoo Pov

I just had a long talk to Jin and apparently that girl was sent here by his mother and her name was Sowon , his mother doesn't like me at all and the reason , well we don't know. I've also went to Lisa to see her , and I was happy to hear that she was pregnant but I am also worried at the same time. There are also thing I do need to tell to Yoongi Oppa, but I don't want to break any of my promises. The lives of us Jeon sibling have to be this complicated, even when we want to be happy we just can't, want it will take to have those happiness. Sometimes I wish Dad is still alive knowing that he will do anything for us to have that happiness. 

Currently I am walking back to my office when I heard a familiar voice and it makes me frown. I quietly walk to where the voice was and try to see who they were but I was so shock to see and hear what they were plotting.

So this is Uncle plan?