15

Hi Everyone I know some of my chapter might be confusing , since myself I am a bit confuse. I still have a lot of thinking to this story and every time I had to update i need to read the previous  chapters because it was hard for me to at least make a chapter that might get your attention. I hope you bear with me , it will be a little bit far before this will end.

----------------------------------------Lovelots by Me the Author-----------------------------------------------------

Lisa Pov

It was been one week since I was announce pregnant , and since then Jungkook became busy but I have my own company here. Hana Unnie and Yohan her son is living with me in this mansion , sometimes Jisoo and Jennie unnie is here too. Jungkook rarely got home but when he does he always check upon me and try to be with me. By the end of this day I will be announce to the world as his wife and not fiance, since I had to made in public before my belly shows up. 

I wonder to myself sometimes, when all the rumors surrounding Jungkook was true since he was so different from it. He is warm person , who care for me a lot and I am very thankful to him since he was the only one who stand by my side. I also wonder about my family, I heard that Nancy is trying to get an appointment with me which always failed because Jungkook was strict enough not to let anyone that give me stress. I also wonder what life I could have if I never met Jungkook nor if that night never happen to me. I am just thankful for everything, but I am still afraid because I have someone in me that I need to protect.

"Noona." I look to the door to see Yohan peeking at me ,as if he was asking for a permission to go inside my room ,which I had smile off.

"Yes Yohan come in." I said and the little boy happily came in , holding some of his candy.

"Mommy say , your not feeling well. This candy is sweet , you'll feel better if you eat it." He said

"Thank you, your such a considerate boy Yohan." I said making the boy smile happily at me, that my heart flutter. and my mind wonder if the baby was a boy then I bet he will be handsome too. Jeon genes are far more superior , and I knew if this was a boy it would likely look like Jungkook after all I really find him handsome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Jungkook Pov

Jimin will be coming back tomorrow with his fiance , the other hyungs are already settled back. I had a brief meeting with Yoongi Hyung, he was a bit exhausted and I knew that was because he keep looking for her. I can't tell him yet because I need to protect Lisa and my baby first beside Hana Noona also didn't want to meet him yet. The shocking part to me is that Yohan knew his father to be my brother and he keeps calling me Uncle.

My emotion about the unborn baby from her, was still a bit confusing, I didn't know if I am happy or not and maybe I am afraid. I feel like I am not capable to be loved nor to be a father beside I don't know if Lisa is happy about it. Her life , it feels like it was force to be with me , although she said that she wanted to raise the baby. I am lost , everything feel new to me and it's scaring me but I can't tell them. New emotions suddenly submerged into my body after knowing the news of her being pregnant. Seeing her glow more makes me feel drowning by her, Lisa what should I do?

There are a lot of things I need to protect and I promised my parents about it , but she came into my life making it hard for me to ignore  the emotions flowing to me. Long time ago I removed this emotion , buried it after my parents died and my sister got hurt , I live with no emotion but she came and poured something into me.

"Kook, I have been knocking and calling you yet your spacing out here in your lonesome office." I look back to see Taehyung Hyung at my door , but i sigh.

"I am only thinking some thoughts , so what brought you here hyung?" I ask him

"I got news from China , your Uncle set you up as the fiance of Jung daughter and he will be back sooner this time. What is your plan?" He said

"Tonight at the party , I will announced my marriage with Lisa so I don't have to worry about it. The Jung's will be there beside Jhope is more likely against about this engagement thing knowing his family." I said

"Hoseok Hyung is back?" Taehyung said

"Yeah it has been a month since then and he is with Yoongi hyung , beside everything that the Jung have has already been move to Hyung name so his step mother and step sister can't do anything about it." I said to him

"So this is well prepared, but still your Uncle is our enemy and you knew dirty he play." He said to me, after I drink my wine I look at the window.

"Well, I am prepared to what his games are since I have already accustomed to it but i will still be in precaution knowing I had to protect her and my unborn child." I blurt out without thinking.

"What!!! Lisa is pregnant? Thus Jennie know? Why is that woman not telling me anything, she doesn't even let me see the picture of Lisa. I heard she is really a beauty , how lucky of you Jungkook." He said as I glared at him, this man is really a playboy , it was a good thing he is married to Jennie Noona.

"I tell that to Jennie Noona." I simply say to him

"Come on, I am your best friend man  but your more loyal to my wife." Taehyung said

I only shake my head and look back at the view of the night as my mind drift back to Lisa , just last night I went to the house although she has fallen asleep. I find myself watching her sleep, looking at the peaceful face she have makes me wanna hug her. I don't know what is going on with me but it will be dangerous if I continue having this emotions.

Lisa , what am I going to do to you?

Dad, Mom, is this okay?