Part Five

At the diner I was seated in a stool, eating my french fries when Syd and Dina walked in.

"Hey Y/n!" Dina greets. "You wanna join us?" I looked at Sydney, remembering the stunt she pulled yesterday. I just can't get it out of my head.

"Yeah." I gave in, grabbing my food to sit with them.

The both of them began talking, mainly Dina and I just stared out the window, answering her whenever she speaks to me. Other than that I felt excluded. I don't mind though, as long as Brad don't show up.

"You had sex with Stanley!?"

I choked on my drink, coughing like crazy. My eyes were on Syd. "You had sex with Stanley?" I repeated what Dina asked, bewildered. But I was also furious. "When!"

"L-Last night." She told me.

To them, I was just with wide eyes. Inside I wanted to punch the living shit out of her. "You think-" No, don't go there. Word vomit. "You think it's okay to toy around with Stanley? You barely know the guy and you boned him? That's disgusting! Because I know you're going to break his heart."

"Woah, are you okay?" Dina asks worh worried.

I shake my head. "You're gonna break his heart. Because Syd doesn't care about anyone, that's why she's such a bitch." I got up out of the booth, grabbing my bag.

Dina called after me, I ignored people stares and just made a run for it. I hated that I left them alone yesterday, but I didn't even think twice that it'll happen. Actually I didn't think of it at all. But it happened, the boy I'm in love with had sex with the girl he's in love with. Great.

At my house I ignored my mom's calls, locking myself in my room. I could hear my baby sister crying from downstairs, I didn't care if I woke her up.

"Fuck." I mumbled, hearing Stanley's ringtone. I'm not gonna answer.

When it ended, my phone dinged.

Stan👽❤: Hey, you coming over today? I got Evil Dead

Read 2:36 PM

Stan👽❤: And I got chocolate

Read 2:37 PM

Stan👽❤: Are you okay?

Read 2:39 PM

Stan👽❤: Bunnnyyyyy

Read 2:40 PM

Stan👽❤: 🥺

Read 2:44 P.M

Stan👽❤: Something is wrong, I know it. Answer me please

Read 2:46 PM

Stan👽: I'm coming over

I sighed, turning my phone off. "Mom, I'm going out!" I hollered, ignoring his warning to not slam the door. I went to wherever my feet took me, hiding behind a car when Stan drove by. I picked up my face and went to a playground, sitting on the swings. The only sound I could hear was Muse playing, and I want it kept that way. I should come forward to him, but not now. I'll do it by asking him to homecoming. We never brought it up though, we talk about homecoming. However never talked about going together. Even as friends. What would I wear though? Damn I never thought shopping would be complicated.

My body was high in the air as I swung back and forth, my eyes on a butterfly passing by. I smiled at a memory.

"Stanni!" I whined, my backpack bigger than me so it was hard to run. "Wait for me!"

He listens, watching me with curiosity. "What bunny?"

"I-I wanna go to see the buckalies!" I said excitedly. We're on a school trip to the zoo. "Pwease Stanni!" Don't cringe, I didn't know how to say Stanley.

"Buckalie? Don't you mean butterfly? And we can't." Tears sprung to my eyes, our class a distance away now. "Bunny no!" He pouts, engulfing me a hug. "Okay, we go. Make it quick." I stopped crying, wearing the world's biggest smile as I grab his hand. I never ran so fast in my life, knowing exactly where the butterfly's are held.

I pushed open the door, gasping. "Wow!" Butterflys of all different color was covering the building, pretty flowers scattered around. "Look at that one!" I pointed a blue one.

"It's bootiful just like you." He grins, him and I spinning. I gave him a hug before chasing after more than one butterfly.

"Hey...." I snapped out of my thoughts, seeing Stanley in front of me. I stopped the swing, unsure of what to do. "Your mom told me you were out. Figured you might be here."

"How'd you know?" I asked.

He shrugs as if it didn't matter. "We have a lot of memories here."

I smirked, agreeing with him. "Hey...sorry I left you on read."

"Then why did you?" I was the one to shrug this time. "PMSing?" I nod, lying. "Then let's go, we're going to a party." My feet stopped moving. "A party?" I asked. "Yes, now come on. I need help picking my outfit. Syd and Dina are gonna be there. It's at Ricky Berry's place." The guy that I had sex with Brad with. But he doesn't need to know that. Him and I walked back to his car, seeing Twix's and Snickers on the passenger side with a teddy bear. A sign that says I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you mad. Love you Bunny. I swear to god my feelings grow for him more everyday.

ADRI NOTE:

Fun fact, I actually used to say Buckalie instead of Butterfly when I was young. And we went to the zoo and I begged my mom to let me go see the "buckalies" and I swear I've never been so happy. I was yelling BUCKALIE BUCKALIES BUCKALIES! While I was dancing. Now my uncle makes fun of me for that to this very day.