♥️Suhagrat ♥️

Sorry everyone for being late but yaaro not getting time due to the online classes... Next time I will try to update early.... Chalo abhi back to the track....
Back to the story......
Next day in college,
Naina's friends were teasing her about sameer....
Naina's friends : nf
Nf: oyee hoyee naina teri shadi fix ho gyii aur tune itna late bataya Yaar... This is not right.... Waise kitni excited hai shadi ke liye...
Naina :Yaar Kya batau bahut khush hu par darr v lag rha hai.... Kya mai ek achi wife ban paungi....
Sid: kya Yaar kuch v bolti hai tu.... Don't worry jaise tu ek achi beti dost aur best friend hai n thik Waise hi ek achi wife v banegi dekh lena.... I m 101%sure Waise v maine dkeha hai tum dono ke ankho me pyaar ek dusre ke liye..... Par Yaar tujhe bahut miss krenge
Naina : aree miss kiu kroge tum log... Mai to roj college aaungi hi....
Like this that day also ends.....
Soon their engagement day comes...
Guys I m not showing any rituals... Straight way engagement and marriage days.... I hope it is ok with all of u...
Engagement day,
Naina was looking extremely beautiful and ofcourse our hero was lost in her beauty....
They exchange rings and that day also goes very well with lot of teasings and masti... After all its wedding....
Marriage is also done..... Naina was crying very much... Sameer was trying to console her....he hugs her tightly....
Now its time for the suhagrat for which our hero was waiting since the long time and i think my readers also....
Sameer and naina enter in room which is fully decorated.... Naina blushes seeing the arrangements and thinks of their phone call... I hope u all will that remember that and if not then read the previous part.... Now back to the story..........
Naina blushes very much... Sameer sees this and carries naina in his arms suddenly and kisses her lips almost smooches....
Mature content ahead.... No bad comments i want.....
So now get ready for some hot romance.......
First naina is surprised but then she also reciprocates it.... Sameer was trying to get his tongue inside his mouth but Naina was giving him the chance... Then sameer seeing the chance circles her navel without breaking the kiss... Sameer enters into her and tastes her each and every corner pleasurly.... After 25 mins they break their kiss....
Sameer saw the same desire in her eyes and asks for the permission to go further.... She nods yes.... Sameer slowly slowly removes all the barriers between then and in between them plays with boobs as if they are his favourite toys.... He takes her one whole boobs in his mouth chews it nipples ...naina  enjoys and moans his name....
Naina : sameeerrrr.... I want more... I love u sensually.....
Sameer :yess nainu don't worry this night I will make very remembering for both of us.... Saying this he takes her another boob.... He crushes her another boobs with his hands and plays with her nipples.....
Naina : plzz sameer mujhe apna bana lijiye.....
Sameer was about to leave his boobs then he felt some sweetness and sees that milk was coming out as he was chewing her nipples for about 3 hours...
Sameer :Jaan see dudh nikal rha hai... Can I have it plzz.... Its so sweet
Naina : yss u can have it... Plzz
By saying this sameer comes over her and drinks her milk and repeats this with her another boobs also....
Now he goes downwards and touches her womenhood.... She moans his name... Sameeerrrr.... He starts licking and fingering at faster pace..... And soon her goes inside her.... Firstly naina shouts due to the pain but then relaxes and enjoys.... And like this they become one soul.....
3 am... Sameer was doing his job... Both were hell tired....
Naina : bss sameer aab mai bahut thak chuki hu... Ruk jaaiye
Sameer : Haa bacha bss ek round aur plzz
Naina agrees and after 1 round both sleeps in each other arms....
Morning 6 am,
Naina wakes up and admires sameer and remembers last night and blushes
Sameer : kal raat ke bare me soch rhi ho?
Naina blushes and nods....
Sameer : kyaa Jaan sochna kiuu hai kahoo to abhi kr lete hai waise v na tumne kuch pehna na maine....
Like this after 2 rounds both Bath together and goes down..... Naina prepares gajar ka halwa for everyone....
Naina pagphera rasam is also done and that night also they consummate....
So this much for now baki ka agle part me..... Aur Haa Yeh to bas starting hai.... Honeymoon me to aur romance hoga with some special tadka and jealousy... Aur Haa kuch judaiii ka track chahiye ya romance hi.... Aab aap log boliye....
Bye bye..... 🙏🙏