❤️dard❤️

Sorry for being late but I m not well still I m posting for u and I know u all are waiting for the next part....so let's start and plzz yaar aab 90+ votes chahiye 😔😔plzz requesting to the silent readers plzz vote plzz and comments in between the lines will be absolutely appreciated ❣️❣️
So for the quick recapitulation we saw in the previous part that how taiji knowingly burnt Naina's hand while she was making chappatis.
Naina was extremely disturbed as taiji blackmailed her to give back the jewelleries....now next morning... naina was sleeping and Sameer was observing her which is  his favourite work ....he is thinking
Sameer ( in mind) : -kiu jaan aaisi kon si baat hai jo tum mujse nhi bol rahi ho ...plzz batao na ...nhi dekh sakta tumhe aaise hal me ....aab mujhee hi kuch karna padega pr I promise jisne v meri naina ka yeh haal kia hai usko me jaan se maar dalunga...
Naina wakes up after few minutes...
After getting ready Sameer checks Naina's hand and it was better but not fully .....he was applying ointment ... Naina shouts as it was paining.... after few minutes both goes down and sees everyone was standing with their luggage...both ask together...
Samaina: aap log kaha ja rhe ho sab ek saath .....
Vishaka: beta darasal teri Australia wali masii ki beti ki shadi h isiliye kuch mahino ke liye hame jana padega ....naina beta tumhare ghar wale v ja rhe hai kiuki Rima ne khaash kr ke unhe invite kiaa hai ...
Tum log chinta mat Krna aur Sameer tum naina ka khayal rakhna ....aur naina tu v mere iss shaitan ka khayal rakhna ....aur jab ham aaye tab tak hame good news mil janii chahiye......
Naina blushes and goes into the kitchen....
Sameer: kya maa bhaga diaa na usee ....
Nanu: chup krr Badmash waise yeh batana to bhul hi gye ki Beena ji yhi rahengi kuchh dino tak jab tak hamlog aa nhi jaate ....
Sameer does not know about beena's behaviour towards naina so he happily accepts but Rakesh was reluctant to leave as he was worried for naina but he knew if Sameer is there then naina will be fine so they leave ......
So now in the home only naina and beena are there as Sameer is out of station for some work ...he will be returning after two days....
Being seeing the opportunity beena used to give lots of orders to naina and naina used to do a lot of work due to which she became really wick .... Sameer thought to give surprise to naina by coming in the afternoon insted of night...but when he reaches Home he is shocked to see naina wiping the floor and Taiji ordering her ....also naina is not wearing any jewelleries also except her mangalsutra....
Naina was wiping and suddenly he saw that from her hand blood was coming.... without wasting anytime Sameer barged into the home ... making everyone shock ...
Here Naina's condition was very bad ...she was just crying badly.....
To be continued 😊
So this was today's update hope u will like it and if u didn't like any part then plzz tell without hesitation...plzz give your response ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for now and bye bye ...take care....next part will be updated soon.