❤️Hot Sizzling Romance❤️

So, as promised I would be updating regularly....
Total mature content... Read at ur own safety... Don't use offensive words later plzz....
Sameer was shocked to see naina in that nighty....

Picture of the nighty 😉😉😉😉Naina was feeling shy as her cleavenge was totally visible with inners

Naina was feeling shy as her cleavenge was totally visible with inners....
Here, sameer was out of his senses... He could not think anything else but his eyes were roaming on naina only who was fully red now.... He was coming towards her and with each step her heartbeat was increasing.... Finally sameer caged her in his arms and was nuzzling into her neck... He was just doing his work of kissing each and every place could do... When he reached her boobs,he placed a kiss between two boobs which made naina moan loud... Suddenly sameer made naina and kept her hands around her waist and pulled her strongly towards his chest.. Sameer took all her hairs and kept that one side and started doing his job of showing kisses and love for his one and only naina....now sameer started to play with her panty...naina was very much enjoying his touch... Now it was going out of control for her and she turned and captured his lips.... After 25 mins they broke their lip 💋 kiss but naina didn't stop and kissed all all over his face.... While her hands were breaking all the buttons and finally she was successful in breaking it all.... Sameer picked her up in the bridal style and took her to the bed... He made her lie and captured his lips once again.... Finally he came in... And they became one once again.....
No mature content now... It normal...
Next morning naina and sameer were sleeping 😴 peacefully in each other's arms..... Firstly naina wake up then sameer... Both were looking each other.... Naina remembered thier last night and felt shy....
After 1 hr both were ready....
When they came down they were shocked to see the scenery in front of them.....
To be continue....