Four

*Eddies POV
"I found a bathing suit should I get it?" Beverly's eyes are stuck on this one bathing suit, a two-piece. A very dark blue top, and bottoms with flamingos.

 A very dark blue top, and bottoms with flamingos

(I legit have the same one 😂)

Bill and I nod in agreement as she gets excited. "I found one too, it h-has dark blue palm trees on it a-and it's coral."

"What about you Eddie?" "I found some blue ones with pineapples and a light blue tank top, let's go check out."

After checking out we start walking back to the car, Ben Mike and Stanley all sitting there talking. Stanley's face lights up as he sees Bill. He jumps out of the car.

"Hi, babe."

His face red with sunburn from the last time at the quarry, golden-brown curls bouncing as he walks over to Bill. "H-hi Stan."

We all jump into the car, deciding to go change, then go to the quarry.

Beverly and Ben in the front, Mike Stanley and Bill in the middle row, and me in the very back. Laid down looking at the roof of the car.

I should text Richie.

*Ding*

"Hey guys I met a guy and I invited him to the quarry with us if that's fine

"Hey guys I met a guy and I invited him to the quarry with us if that's fine." I sit up from the back seat to examine everyone's expressions when I spoke.

Everyone seems fine with it. "Eddie met a guy while we were shopping and they seemed like they were in love." Beverly squealed while trying not to crash the car.

"Only if he's nice." Stanley chuckled and intertwined his fingers with Bills. Everyone agrees.

I catch myself laughing as I walk into the house with my bags

I catch myself laughing as I walk into the house with my bags. Bill wiggles his eyebrows knowing who I'm texting.

"Oh, hush" my face burns a bright red, more than how burnt my face was enough.

*At the quarry*

We all arrive at the quarry with all of our stuff. Stanley of course wanted to float and watch for birds so Bill followed his lead.

Mike, Ben, and Beverly all three jumped down the long drop laughing as the came up wiping the water off of their faces.

I put my stuff down watching as they all laugh, I laugh a little myself watching them splash water on each other and on Stan.

Who got a little annoyed but still smiled. Two arms grip onto my shoulders and jerk me towards the edge. I scream and grab onto their hands intertwining my hands with theirs.

A laugh makes me frown but smiles internally.

"Oh my god, you're so easy to scare." Richie laughs throwing his head back.

Wearing bright pink swimming trunks, sunglasses, and a white t-shirt accompanied by a big sun hat.

His glasses on the edge of his T-shirt, his freckles appearing more in the bright sun, his pink lips curved into a smile. Pulling my hands back from his.

"Oh hush." I punch his arm as I crossed my own. "You scared me bad." I laugh a little as I turn around.

He starts to put his stuff down and take his shirt off.

Very skinny and pale but, is pretty fit for his figure.

"You need sunscreen." "I do not. I've never gotten sunburnt in my life." He disagrees, a very bad liar also.

I put some on. "You're pale like a vampire." "I want to bite your neck, Eddie." He walks up, towering above me. I have to raise my head up a bit, my arms still crossed.

I stare into his big brown eyes and walk him towards the edge.