Chapter 3 : Deny Sandra

@Christina

It was a total silence by the time we went home.

"Hey, wanna go out for dinner tomorrow? My treat" - Harry.

"Ok" - Christina.

He held my hands and I just smiled. He's been the sweetest boyfriend I ever had. I've been through more than 10 dates with other guys but I broke up with them the moment the date ends.

I walked back to my apartment, make a cup of hot cocoa and sit in my recliner. I'm gonna meet Deny tomorrow and also have a candlelit dinner with Harry.

Beep...beep...beep...
"Halo" - Christina.

"My shining sun. Deny can't wait to work with you. I send a lyrics over to your apartment. Read it and memorize it. Your parts are named"
- Mr. Todd.

"Oh, great. At 2 pm right?? I'll do my best" - Christina.

"That's what I wanna hear from a sunshine. Ok, see ya tomorrow" - Mr. Todd.

I put the cup of cocoa on my desk and watched my favorite TV show, Linda's Proposal.

It's about a girl who'd been best friends with a guy name Peter since she's a kid. He's like a brother to her but sadly they often fought. Linda really liked Peter but she didn't know how Peter felt that's until he kissed her at her 17th birthday. They're like an item since then. After 3 years, Peter proposed to Linda an they got married.

OMG!! It's so romantic. Somehow I wished Harry and I are like that. I wanted to live a normal life. Not like Harry's parents hated mine and my parents hate Harry and his parents.

The movie ends at 10 pm. I memorized the song and slept after that.

RING!!!
My alarm clock might be too annoying sometimes, waking me up from my dreams. I took a nice, long shower in my bathtub, clearing my mind off things.

As soon as I finished, it was 8 am. I've taken a shower for 30 minutes. I didn't noticed it at first but I finally chilled out.

I called the salon and arrange a time for my make-up session. I hurry change and drove to the salon.

I did a manicure and pedicure and make-up. They made me super gorgeous and also just in time to get to Harvard Studio.

I drove as fast as possible and reached there 10 minutes earlier. I saw Deny on a designer dress and a new hair style.

I'm a huge fan and now I'm finally meeting her. We communicate just before 2 pm sharp. She might be an adult but she acts like a teen. That's so me. We did a selfie together just in time before Mr. Todd arrived.

"Hey, ladies. So how's the song going?" - Mr. Todd.

"Great. Christina got the voice of heaven" - Deny.

"No, you do but thanks" - Christina.

"Magnifico! Let's start recording. We're doing the official video today so you might come home late" - Mr. Todd.

First, Mr. Todd recorded us singing then we do the official video. Deny's good in singing and also acting.

Todd gave us a 15 minutes break at 3 pm and Harry called me.

"Hai, babe. This is kinda sudden but can the dinner go tomorrow?? My dad just got home from the airport and I need to pick him up" - Harry.

"It's ok. I got a recording session with Deny Sandra anyways. See ya" - Christina.

I'm feel sort of good when the date's canceled. Full schedule.

We recorded 8 videos and before I knew it, it was 8 pm.

I drove home, throw my bag on my recliner and laid on my bed.