Chapter 7 : Death

@Harry

I can't move my body. I'm paralyzed. I can hear Christina crying and screaming.

"He's gone" - Christina.

There were lots of voices, some recognized, some not. Why can't I move?! Then I felt myself moving but not with my two feet. I was on top of something, something I can't see.

Christina's cry made me worried sick. What's wrong and why did she say "he's gone"?? Does that mean, shit, no.

This isn't happening. Am I dead??

All I remember was driving to a wedding-my wedding-when everything blacked out and I got paralyzed. All I remember was hitting a tree before everything blacked out actually.

Is it possible that I'm actually dead. Christina's cry got even worst.

"I can't believe this! I can't believe this! I ca-" -Christina.

I heard a loud thump.

"Oh my god! Someone please call the doctor!" -(A/N : Apparently Harry can't see who it was but spoiler, it's Lucia)

What happened!? Is Christina ok?

I can hear the voices get smaller and soon gone. Afterall, I'm still moving. Then I heard a door open and the 'thing' I'm on stopped moving.

Where am I? Where did he/she take me?

I saw a bright light in front of eyes and I forced my eyes shut. I changed into a sitting position and stood up.

"Where am I?" -Harry

There was a line of people in front of me. The line leads to a huge golden gate but once a person came in, they didn't come out. I wonder why.

I join to line up and after quit some time it was my turn. Inside the gate, there was nobody. I was confused.

"Anyone here?" -Harry.

There was no answer.

"Can I please know where I am?" - Harry.

"Harry, I am pleased to welcome you here" -Voice from a distance.

"Who are you? Where am I?" -Harry. I was so shocked, freaked out and worried.

"Welcome to The Court. And no, this isn't just an ordinary court. Here is where we'll determine which place you belong to : Heaven or Hell" -Judge, perhaps.

I just stayed quiet, shocked.

"Well, from your 'story', it seems like you've done a lot of good deeds. Which is good. Therefore, I will grant you what you desire the most" -Judge.

"Can you please give me back my life?" -Harry.

The judge was quiet for a while.

"Unfortunately, I can't. I'm sorry" -Judge.

"Please, just 1 month. I only want to see Christina once again..." -Harry.

The judge was quiet again.

"Not a month but only 3 weeks. But you have to know that 1 minute here might me days on Earth so you may encounter lots of changes" -Judge.

"As long as I see Christina, I'll be fine" -Harry.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck" -Judge.

My surrounding turned really bright and I can't help close my eyes.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry if it took you more than a year to wait for an update. I quit Wattpad for a while but...well I'm back! But not going to be as often I used to be.

Anyways, sorry if this chapter contains too much fiction. After all it's "My Love From Another Star"

Enjoy the rest of the story!

P.S. Don't forget to check out 'The Love Project' by Kylerrr_ & make sure you follow her on Wattpad! (She's one of my close friends)