Bray // I will

Fluff 

3rd person POV

Jay lay there, curled up amongst the millions of blankets and pillows he owned, his light brown hair a mess. he had been awake for awhile now but he just.. had no energy. maybe it was the fact that he had gone to sleep at 9am and woken up at 2pm.. or the fact that Brian was gone. Jay knew that Brian would be back later that day but.. it felt wrong to him. god.. they had been together for so long that Jay forgot how it felt not waking up next to his boyfriend.. he missed him.

4:00 rolled around. one hour until Brian is back. Jay had become inpatient. he got up, stretched and went to make some coffee and get ready for the day. It's official, jay's sleep schedule is officially fucked. welp. that's fine. he got ready quickly and sat down on the living room couch. the house then two shared felt wrong to Jay without Brian there.

5:00. Brian was supposed to be home by now

5:30. Jay started getting a bit worried

and finally, at 6:00, Brian arrived. He was carrying a small bag. "Bri?" the shorter male asked. "yes?" replied the taller. "what's that?" Brian then opened the bag to reveal a little box. Jay was still clueless until his boyfriend opened the box. 

"will you---"

Brian was cut off by jay tackling him into a hug. 

"--marry me?" The taller finished.

"I will."