No. 2: The myth words

Nightmare then realized what he was saying and replied, "Relax, it's just a myth like something like that would happen." Everyone assumed that it was something about yandereness (Is that even a word?) But Nightmare thought to himself that it isnt really that type on meaning....

.

.

.
Maybe it was a DEATH meaning..
.

.

.
"Hello?......Are you......Hes......Yeah......Bring him.......Ok."

Nightmares POV

I woke up to be on my bed, why? I didnt know what happened I was just on the couch earlier now I'm here. I rubbed my eye sockets for my vision to be more clearer then I got out of bed, I assumed that I just passed out or something so I went out my room and downstairs to find Cross.

He was on the couch talking with Error until he spotted me, he ran up to me and asked if I was fine so I nodded, "So what happened?" I asked as he replied, "Well you passed out..." as I thought so, I looked up at a nearby clock, 3:10pm, so I slept for 4 hours, how great. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to find something, that something wasnt there, maybe I already ate it, I closed the fridge and turned around to see a dark figure inside a opened cabin, I blinked 2 times and it was gone, I opened the cabin and nothing was there, just a few chocolates and bowls, I grabbed one chocolate hoping that either Error or Cross didnt see me and swallowed it down, ow, that really hurt.

I walked out of the kitchen then saw another figure but disappeared by the time I also blinked, "Maybe I need some rest.." I thought as I teleported inside my room and lay down on my bed, I closed my eyes deep in thought.

Killers POV

I was sitting quietly watching the sunset while I rested my head on my knees, I grabbed the myth book and read a few lines, the story with the 2 characters were pretty nice until 2 new characters came in, their names were Chia and Mick (Look I cant think of any names) they also looked at a myth that kinda scared me,
"Usally on the sunset note
Theres something that you sould know.
Now and forever doesnt mean love
It's something that requires to kill."

"WHAT THE FOR GODS SAKEN?!" I accidentally yelled as I threw the book on the ground infront of me, "KILLER ARE YOU OK!?" I heard the door to the balcony slam open as I looked behide me to see Nightmare in a worried concerned face, I was about to say something until I felt two slimy arms around me, I looked over to see Nightmare hugging me, until I saw a few cyan tears falling out of his eye sockets.

I hugged back trying to calm him down by hugging back while patting him back saying, "Shhh....Its ok I'm fine...Its ju-" I was cut off by a voice, "Oh wow..I didnt know you liked him Nightmare.." it was a teasing voice as we turned to see Dust, smiling, "You just ruined the scene Dust." "You just broke the fourth wall Nightmare." "._."

Technical Difficulties

"Get. Out." He said coldly to Dust as he just smirked and said, "Ok then...Dobt forget to give me a invitation~!" He closed the door as Nightmare sighed and looked back at me, "Why were you crying?" I asked as he replied, "Well I heard you yell and I got worried...I didnt want anything to happen to my favorite member..." he said as he realized what he just said in the last few sentences, "Wait I'm your favorite member?" I asked as he slowly nodded with a small tint of cyan on his face, "Uh imma go use the bathroom be right back!" I ran inside the castle and went into the bathroom trying to remove the red tomato off my face, after it faded away I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into someone, I back up and I realized it was Nightmare, "Are you sure your fine?" He asked as I nod, "Yep! Imma go to bed now." I told him as I went to my room.

I took off my jacket and layed on the bed, as I slowly fell asleep.

Le dream (Its still Killers POV)

I was sitting on a chair, a beach like chair, I was looking up at the sun setting, which made me smile, I heard some slimy noises on the side of me so I looked over and saw Nightmare sitting on the other side of the chair, "The view is nice right?" He said, as I nodded, after it setted I was about to stand up until I felt a hand on my shoulder, he crouched down since I'm still sitting then he cupped my cheeks, as his face was slowly about to collide with mine, until....

End of le dream (autocorrected to Dream ;-;)

I shot up and groan in fustration, I was hoping for 'that' to happen, but nooo I JUST HAD TO WAKE UP! Damn....I thought about that dream for a second then sighed and went back to sleeping, maybe the dream might pop up again.

Later...

I shot up realizing that I forgot the book. Again. I went to the balcony and saw Dust, Horror, Error, and Cross all look like they just shit their pants, Cross was holding the book while Dust and Horror were shivering, Error just hoped through a portal as it shutted fast, Cross then threw the book as it fell all the way down into a bunch of trees, he then ran inside the castle completely ingoring me and slammed his room shut, Dust and Horror also did the same, but Horror just went to the bathroom
.

.

.

.

.
The castle was yet again silent...
.

.

.

.
Horror then got out of the bathroom calm and scared at the same time, when he saw me he grabbed both of my arms and said, "For the love of god DONT, read page 52 of that book you were reading." He then teleported away as I shruged, it cant be THAT bad right? I teleported the book in my hands and fliped to page 52, after I read it, I froze in place.

COMPLETELY frozen

(Word count: 1054
Took forever cause 1, Kubz Scouts video 2, got forced by my grandma to wash my dish AND my brothers 3, had to refill the ice 4, Found out that Online classes start at August 10 which is sad TwT (for me) annnnd yeah Why did almost everyone in the castle got so scared of page 52? Letz find out in the next episode of.....NO.)