Part one

It was a Friday in July while me and my 3 best friends Two-Bit Mathews,Pony boy Curtis, and Johnny cade and some Soc girls they picked up which were excuse my language but bitches when some blue mustang pulled up, and Of course two-bit had to get into a argument with them. "Oh fucking great hey red hair-" My name is cherry" "i didn't ask but back to what i was saying. If we get jumped by the ugly soc guys i'm knocking your two front teeth in got it?" she nodded at my remark. "these bums" "who you calling bums?!" "we got 4 more of us in the back seat" This is where i chimed in "Oh for the love of- Will you just shut your trap already soc no one asked and honestly no one cares so take your broads and screw off we don't want them anyway they just decided to tag along because pony boy is actually nice and offered to take them home so they don't get jumped OK now fuck off!"They left without another word and the gang looked shocked at my remark since i never really talk except to Two-bit."jeez Hope that was a little much-" "Yeah well they deserved it" with that everyone goes silent until Two-Bit threw a piece of paper out of his pocket "what was that?" "Marcia's number" And in that exact moment i felt my heart shatter. "don't cry don't cry don't cry" I whispered to myself I think pony heard me he just gave me the i'll ask about it later look. Once we were passing johnny's house two-bit walked off somewhere i just went with johnny and pony to the lot since I know my brother wasn't home to take care of me. "so Hope what was that about earlier" "HM?" "you know .. the 'don'd cry don't cry don't cry thing" "oh that" I gave a nervous laugh "it's nothing I don't really wanna talk about it right now anyway" "HM OK what ever Hope". He probably knew what I was talking about but didn't wanna say it around johnny since he knew it would embarrass me. After awhile i found myself falling asleep at the lot with pony and johnny. Eh whatever i'll just sleep here. "HOPE JOHNNY c'mon we are running away" I find myself being shaken awake "huh what" we all start running somewhere. I don't know where but if pony wants to run away there is probably a reason so i followed him aimlessly still half asleep and tripping on myself the majority of the way. Pony and johnny were talking and i was still tired. "sorry for waking ya Hope" "it's whatever.. what happened anyway?" "Darry hit me..." "oh i'm sorry that happened pony-" " I think I like it better when the old man's hitting on me at least he knows i'm there"..."let's go to the park maybe i'll be cooled down enough to go home then..". Once we got to the park that same Blue Mustang that the red hair's girlfriend drives pulled up to the park and about 6 soc guys got out."johnny do you have a switch? you may need it" he nods."alright good.."

**Hope you guys enjoyed chapter one I have fun writing these see you next chapter Author-Chan Out! :>**