Bad news

Doctor: this is probably gonna hurt you in different kind of ways but your girlfriend has...... cancer.

Roman: she has what??

Doctor: she has cancer.

Roman: I can't believe it what kind of cancer??

Doctor: basically adenocarcinoma cancer. But yes she can beat it for good she can get rid of it permanently. Nothing to worry about. Well yea it's something to worry about bu-

Roman: duhh it's something to worry about the heck is wrong with you??

Doctor: I'll give you time to worry and cry about it I-I-I-I mean think about it and calm down as he hurry out the door.

Roman: I can't believe it baby you have cancer. I can't he said with crocodile tears coming down his face. I love to the moon and back and you probably can't hear me but I just want you to know that I used your black lip stick to paint Seth car back when I scratched it up. And I cut your bra to use a bowl. And every night when your sleep I say a poem to you and sing my favorite song to you and say if anything ever happens to you it's gonna happen to me to because you are not alone. And your not cause I'm gonna help you and I'm gonna help you fight this battle against adenocarcinoma. I'll never let myself live if your not living. I love you babygirl. He kiss her lips and walk out the door.

Desk lady: Mercedes is gonna have to spend the night here at the hospital.

Roman: ok but make sure you watch over her.

Desk lady: ok buddy we will as he walk off. Oh and me anoa'i??

Roman: yes

Desk lady: don't cry, we'll take care of her she's gonna be alright I promise.

Roman: yes ma'am as he walk out the door.

Desk lady: wooh!! That man is fineeeeeeeeee!! I wish I had a cold so he can come feed me and cuddle with me. Let me shut up!! 😂😂 she says while laughin.

At home

Rhea: Roman??

Roman: what??

Rhea: are you ok??

Becky: yea you seem sad

Liv: you look sad

Charlotte : why are you sad??

Dean: yea brother tell us

Seth: what's the problem

Roman: the problem is that y'all will not leave me alone. Just stop yes I'm fine and I'll be better if y'all leave me alone and stop with the god darn question. As he run down to the lake with tears in his eyes.

Rhea: dang he's really peaved off. I'll go talk to him. She walk down to the lake.

Rhea: hey baby are you ok??

Roman: NOO!!

Rhea: ok baby calm down. What's wrong??

Roman: Sasha he says crying

Rhea: where is she??

Roman: at the got darn hospital dummy how dumb are you??

Rhea: baby calm down

Roman: sorry

Rhea: now tell me.

Roman: she had to spend the night at the hospital because she has adenocarcinoma cancer.

Rhea: no!! She says with tears

Roman: yes he says wiping them crocodile tears.

Rhea: NOO!! She does not have that Roman stop playing with me.

Roman: would I be crying if I was lying??

Rhea: NOO!! she screams with tears falling out of her eyes.

They told everyone with everyone crying and grieving. And that whole night was filled with complete silent. Until they all fell asleep in the boys bubble.

Hey y'all I ain't updated in a while but I did today anyways enjoy y'all night!! I know I won't 🙄🙄