Going home

In the morning

Liv's POV

I wake up in the morning and immediately start packing my suit case. When I get all my stuff packed I put my suit case on the bus I walk back to our bubble to wake up all the other people.

Liv: hey guys wake up she screams

Charlotte: what the heck??

Liv: We have to hurry and get packed so we can go home.

Becky: why

Liv: so we can go see Sasha

All: oh ok

After packing

Roman's POV

When we got done packing we all got on the bus and stopped at the store and got presents for Sasha. After that we went to the hospital and immediately went to Sasha's room.

Sasha: hey guys what are y'all doing here. She says struggling to talk.

Charlotte: well we are your friends and what kind of friends would we be if we didn't come see you??

Sasha: aweeeee sweet.

Roman: hey babe how are you he says as he kiss her on the lips. Which turned into a make out session.

Dean: if you to are gonna keep having mouth ßęx do we need to leave before it gets real??

Roman: no they says as they lol laugh they handed Sasha the presents.

Sasha: thanks guys so when can I get out of here??

Roman: you have to hate for at least 1-2 more days before you can leave babe. But I'll come see you everyday your here. Deal??

Sasha: deal!! As the kiss again.

Roman: well we should go but we love you babygirl as they kiss one more long time.

Sasha: bye love y'all to and please tell me someone packed my clothes for me. I spent hours picking out what to buy.

Becky: yes Sasha we did don't worry.  You need to not be not worrying.

At home (they house not hotel)

Roman POV
I'm home alone just like normal well when I wasn't dating Sasha. But now I got the angel of my life and that's not gonna change. I went upstairs to shower in the hot water I needed to get the steam off me. I put my head down in the water.  I put my shampoo in my hair and washed it out. When I got done I dried off and got dressed. I got in my bed and Drift off to sleep. Knowing that I have and will go see the angel I've always wanted.

Just decided that I would make another chapter tonight. I wanna make it to 20 chapters again and then make a new book. So yeah just gonna try to finish ASAP.