You do you

The next morning

I instant wake up and call rhea

Sasha: you guys me and Roman had ßęx last night. And we didn't use protection.

Rhea: okay babygirl you do you.

Sasha: It was good to and fun but the only problem this time is I gonna have to relinquish my belt. If I'm pregnant.

Rhea: you put your self in that position. You have to figure out which one your gonna lose.

She ended the phone call.

Sasha: wow she was a lot of help not!! What am I gonna do she thought to herself. I'll go get a pregnancy test as a letter fact I'll get 3 of them.

At the store

Sasha: Excuse me

Lady: yes??

Sasha: do y'all have any pregnancy test??

Lady: yes ma'am follow me.

Sasha: thank you

Lady: your welcome

Sasha's POV

I went to the checkout session and I paid for my tests and then back to the car. I rushed home and then got stopped by a police.

Cop: ma'am you were speeding

Sasha: I'm so sorry I have to get home fast and beat my boyfriend cause I need to take pregnancy test.

Seth: I'll let it slide because your my friend as Seth Take off his glasses.

Sasha: oh my gosh Seth as they hug. Why you miss my wedding as she hit his chest playfully.

Seth: I didn't miss it I was in the crowd but it was a lot of people in there so you couldn't see me be the best looking and dressed one in the crowd. But I'll let you go take your pregnancy test. You and Roman had some fun huh??

Sasha: bye Seth

Seth: bye sash

They both left

At home

Sasha's POV

I went in the bathroom to take the pregnancy test all 3 were negative.

Roman: hey babe. I saw you at the store why'd you need pregnancy test??

Sasha: to see if I was pregnant

Roman: are you??

Sasha: no

Roman: it's fine babe I will always love you.

Sasha's POV
I honestly never thought that I'd fall in love with anyone but it all turned out that I was in love. And It all turned out that I fell for the big dog.

Hello guys yep that it I finished this book now on to another one. What should it be about?? Leave a choice in the comments ( even though I know y'all won't because most people stubborn.