Day 15

Day 15

Status: friends

The planet is almost identical to earth but it's a bit colder, maybe it's fall or something? The plants look identical with leafs and stuff but they all grow their leaves a lot bigger and only have five or so. There's grass but it's more sturdy, meant to resist the wind rather than bend in it.

Wildlife is fascinating, there's birds with reds, oranges, blues this place is super cool. I even saw something scurry off about the size of a cat but I didn't get a good glimpse of it. I would chase after it but y'know I was captured.

There must be something bigger though because a few of the aliens have big furry skins over them. Our equivalent of bison but like cow sized.

Yeah aliens, that's a big thing. So, once we got to the planet our ship was surrounded almost immediately.

They're such weird looking things, they're super skinny and have these weird stand out black markings connecting all over their body. Maybe it's like war paint? They look kinda human like, they have human tone skin just more tan with webbed feet and fingers.

Anyway, they took us to their village and it was actually pretty cool there. By cool I mean the aliens have evolved enough to make weapons (the tooth of some animal roped to a wooden peg) and have a taste in food because they we're stirring something in a big pot that smells pretty good.

Houses are made of sticks and mud but it's odd because there's also some pretty advanced looking tech lying around. What sort of society has ray guns but no proper houses? I do see one metal looking building but only one.

The aliens all seem to have their own tasks or specialties like hunting or farming but everyones pretty calm. There's some walking around but others are doing stuff in the village like sitting around fires.

When Sam saw the aliens she just locked up. She won't look at anyone or talk. She just looks terrified. I'll let her settle down a bit before trying talking to her again.

We're currently sitting in a metal cage in the middle of the village.

They're all looking at us weird, which is fair cause we're probably looking at them the same way