:|25|:

Y/n's pov
I woke up thinking everything was a dream. I was so confused because I didn't known if it was a dream or if it was real. Until I got a text from Noah.

Noah🐍
Hey about that kiss

Me
Yeah what about it?

Noah
I've been wanting to kiss you since 3rd grade

Me
Where does that leave us now?

Noah
I need to take you on a real date

Me
Where

Noah
You'll see
Be ready at 6:00pm
IN A FANCY DRESS

Me
okok

Noah's pov

Omg omg omg I need to figure out where to take y/n! Why did I ask her on a date without knowing where we were going?!! Omg I'm dead. It's fine it's fine I'll just google some restaurants. No wait y/n doesn't like that stuff omg this is so stressful

Y/n's pov

Sooo Noah and I kissed? This is crazy hopefully he asks me out already. I went to la because I had a meeting to attend to. Turns out Netflix wants to give me my own show!! I pitched the idea like a year ago and they barely responded.

I called all of my friends and family to tell them the great news. Noah said he wanted to celebrate so I'm on my way home right now. I've never felt butterflies until now. Mostly because Noah's the only guy I've ever liked.

It's ok at least I know he likes me back. Before I knew it the plane had already landed and I was back in New York. I ordered an Uber and I was off. I got home and was welcomed by all my friends and family sitting around a congratulations cake and a lot of balloons.

"What's all this?" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "Y/n you work so hard for everything you do and we're all so proud of you but you never treat yourself to anything so we decided today was going to be all about you!" My mom said tearing up.

"I love you guys" I said with tears falling. "Y/n can I talk to you in private?" Noah said.

Noah's pov

Millie told me to just ask her to be my girlfriend today at the party and she already looked like she was in a good mood so I just went for it. We went into the hallway and my heart was pounding my hands were shaking and I felt my throat get dry. 

Y/n's pov

Noah looked so nervous. It felt like he was about to tell me the worst news of my life but in the back of my head I knew he was going to tell me he wanted to be my boyfriend. I heard him on the phone with Millie the day before I left to la.

"Y/n I like you. I like you so much there's no way I can put into words how much I want to be with you and how much I'd like to kiss and cuddle you right now. Not just right now but like all the time and when you told me you liked me it felt like everything was great and that I was finally happy so please y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

Noah said as i bawled my eyes out like a baby. "Noah oh my god yes I like you to yes I'll be you girlfriend yes a million times yes." I said as we both cried. He hugged me and picked me up and it felt like the world had stopped and it was just us together.

We went out and cut the cake and just enjoyed our night and each other's presence. "Everybody can I have your attention?" I said as everyone looked at me. "Noah and I would like to tell you something" I said as we both had a smile ear to ear.

"We're officially dating!" We said as everyone cheered "FINALLY!" Millie said . "Bro good job" Finn said to Noah. "I knew it!" Caleb said hugging us both.

Time skip
6 years later

"You don't know how much I've waited for this day." Noah said with tears in his eyes. "Y/n I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I could barely see through all the tears in my eyes.

Noah was on one knee as I bawled my eyes out. "Noah I love you" I said "y/n will you marry me?" Noah said. And at that time in that exact moment we were happy. Genuinely truly happy. Everything felt like slow motion as I jumped into his arms and sobbed.

He put the ring on my finger and I couldn't have been happier looking at my left hand. I was with my soulmate the man that I loved and the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

I love you y/f/n
I love you too Noah Schnapp

Thank you guys so much for reading this book even though I literally hate it with a passion but I'm super grateful that all these people like my 6th grade creation. There's a lot of stuff that I'd change rn but it's whatever lol if you guys wanna follow my Instagram it's
@/Erichmondx idk if I should make another book especially because I barely updated this one and ended it at 25 chapters but if anyone wants to put their input please don't me shy