~Sold~

You wake up around 7am on Wednesday morning and have a shower you get dressed, straighten your hair. Then you go downstairs to get some breakfast. You think you will see just your mom, but instead you see your mom and 5 other cute boys. 

Mom-Hey Y/n. So I sold you to these boys. Go pack your leaving with them now.

Y/n-But mom...

Mom-GO NOW!!!!!

She yells while everyone jumps. You go upstairs crying, you quickly trough everything in your suitcases. You hear knocks on the door, you ignore it and keep packing. You hear another knock at the door.

Y/n-WHAT!

You see this really cute black haired boy coming in. You just look at him. (words like this is thoughts) He is sooooooo hot, OMG! and i am going to live with him.

??-Hi, my name is Jaden. Do you need any help packing?

Y/n-Yah that would be nice

Jaden helps you pack, he goes in one of your drawers and sees your panties. He hold them up, you see that and you quickly grab them away.

Y/n-Gimmie that.

Jaden laughs, you keep packing. The whole time your packing you and Jaden are flirting. Then when you guys are done you take your suitcases down and you walk out the door without saying goodbye to your mom. Then you put the cars in the trunk. Then you sit in the back seat with Jaden and another boy beside you while the other 2 are in the front. 

?-Hi I'm Josh (the other one sitting beside you

??-I'm Bryce (the one driving)

???-I'm Blake (the one in the passengers seat)

You guys talk about yourselfs. Then you feel Jaden's hand go on your thigh. You start to get butterflys in your stomach. Then you pull up to there house, you see this: 

 Then you pull up to there house, you see this: 

(i know it isn't there real house)

Y/n-WOW, is this your place?

Josh-Yeah, welcome to sway la.

You guys walk in and you sit on the couch. You look around while the guys are talking in the kitchen. They walk over to you, Jaden and Bryce are beside you and Josh and Blake are standing infront of you.

Bryce-Okay, your mom probably didn't tell you this but...

Blake-Your our Sex slave.

Your face goes white, you sit there for a minute not saying anything.

Blake- Okay so we have a schedule, of what days you have to have sex with those people.

Monday:Josh

Tuesday:Bryce

Wednesday:Jaden

Thursday:Noah

Friday:Blake

Saturday:Quinton

Sunday:Free Day or Rest Day

Josh-And there are some rules too. Number 1: Only have sex with the person that's day it is. Number 2: When we are having sex you HAVE to call us daddy. 

Y/n-Okay, who are Noah and Quinton?

Jaden-They are other people in the sway house. Anyway do you want me to show you to your room.

Y/n-Yeah!